Awesome minimalist posters of Marvel characters

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

extropian
Redshirt

Awesome minimalist posters of Marvel characters

Post by extropian »

I'm relatively new to the board (been lurking and reading for years but this is actually my first post) and forgive me if this seems spammy (or violates a rule) but I thought you guys would be interested. A friend of mine made these posters of Marvel characters & he's selling them on Etsy. I think they're pretty awesome. So far Archangel is my favorite but I'm bugging him to make an Apocalypse one.

Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/roganjosh

Oh and hi...my name is Mike :-)
"No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle unless the testimony be of such a kind that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavours to establish." -David Hume
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Re: Awesome minimalist posters of Marvel characters

Post by Steve »

*gets size 23 sneakers to punt*

Off to AMP with ye!
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
extropian
Redshirt

Post by extropian »

Oh yeah..AMP, that makes sense. Thanks!
"No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle unless the testimony be of such a kind that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavours to establish." -David Hume
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

While I can see what the creator was going for, and I have no doubt they are well done, the art itself leaves something to be desired.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.