Concept Ships blog

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Starglider
Miles Dyson

Concept Ships blog

Post by Starglider »

I've been reading this for a while and I thought I'd mention it, since this forum has quite a few shiny concept starship fans. This blog consists of 60% implausible awesome starships/starfighters, 20% implausible awesome Ace Combat style aircraft and 20% implausible awesome random sci-fi vehicles. A particularly good recent selection. Any other readers? Anyone have any personal favorites from the collection?
Temujin
Jedi Master

Re: Concept Ships blog

Post by Temujin »

Starglider wrote:I've been reading this for a while and I thought I'd mention it, since this forum has quite a few shiny concept starship fans. This blog consists of 60% implausible awesome starships/starfighters, 20% implausible awesome Ace Combat style aircraft and 20% implausible awesome random sci-fi vehicles. A particularly good recent selection. Any other readers? Anyone have any personal favorites from the collection?
Reminds me a lot of the kind of artwork I used to see in magazines like Omni.
Mr. Harley: Your impatience is quite understandable.
Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry... I wish it were otherwise.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other." – Frankenstein's Creature on the glacier[/size]
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hah, I used that place to get pictures for SDNW4. Now my secret is uncovered! Oh no!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

I visit it occasionally, but it usually takes a while to build up enough new stuff to make it worth a visit. Some truly stunning artwork in there though. I particularly love the enormous vistas and huge machines that are reminiscent of the high concept novel covers you used to see in the 70's and early 80's.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.