Fantasy art

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Fantasy art

Post by Thanas »

While reading a topic on a BG-mod forum, I found a link to this place.

furiae.com

Thought I'd share it with you.

(I especially liked the Azure Gallery.)
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Oh, my God. The faery in the Azure gallery. This person did that painting? I have that one on an over-sized t-shirt and it's the picture used in my sig. ;)

Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Namarie
Padawan Learner

Post by Namarie »

That is so awesome! Fantasy art rox my sox. Michael Whelan is my absolute favorite though :)
Yay.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

OMG.. I love them all
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

More linkage

More of her work can be found on the sites named in the topic above. There you can also see the Valen portrait, which is not in any of the galleries.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

Nice, totally digital if I read her bio right, and she's pretty young :D. Gotta love wacom tablets.