Iron on Transfers!!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Cal Wright
American Warlord

Iron on Transfers!!!

Post by Cal Wright »

Alright!!! Wong and I can go into buisness now. I decided to play around with some iron transfer paper I had. I won't know fully how successful until I can wash it tomorrow, but I took the SD.Net logo up there and printed it out and ironed it onto a black T-Shirt. Came out pretty good. It has a sort of black rectangle from the printout, and I think I could actually trim around the image better next time, but it still looks sweet. Thinking about trying to put the green imp logo on the front breast. Sweet!!! I'll have to post pics.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Sweet. 8) I'd almost want to get one...we'd have to hold a big convention though to pass them out.

Who's rich and gonna organize it? ;)
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

As per the black rectangle, an x-acto can fix that up very nicely.

That's really awesome though. You should put it on a tank top.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

I keep meaning to do a similar thing with the Moose Rebellion, never get round to it. Although I would also have problems with a black rectangle thing, what's an x-acto and how does it clear it up?
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

X-acto = utility knife, usually with a blade that slides in and out of the handle, often replacable; most versions are cheap, made from plastic.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

That's my next project.

http://www.markspears.com/

I printed a test shot of a Spider-Man my friend drew to see how it would turn out. I figured I'd exacto that out so there's not a big block around the webbing. I was thinking of that on white, but I think I'll do another black, and then put his black spidey on a white shirt. Sweeet!!!

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

There ought to be an SD.net booths at major scifi conventions to distribute such shirts.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Alright. I have hit a stumbling block. I decided to do two of the Spidey pics he has on his sight. Now this time I used the light transfer material. I did one to a white and one to a yellow. Both of them incountered the same thing. Part of the design peeled up. It was like it was melted to the cover sheet you use to iron with. The entire thing didn't pull up, just parts. They look like those vintage shirts they make where you have cracks all in them. The only draw back is one of the happens on this hand where it's sort of part of the illusion. Either way, I'll have to find my dig camera and show you guys.

The Dark Guard Fleet