Gray Spy Image From Mad's Spy vs Spy?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Gray Spy Image From Mad's Spy vs Spy?

Post by Dangermouse »

I am having trouble finding the mysterious gray spy from Mad's Spy vs Spy online. She wasn't in too many of the comics but she would always win. I was hoping to use the image for an avatar. I am posting this in the offchance that someone may have it.

[Mods: Dump this to testing if you feel that is a better home for such requests] :)
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Re: Gray Spy Image From Mad's Spy vs Spy?

Post by LadyTevar »

Dangermouse wrote:I am having trouble finding the mysterious gray spy from Mad's Spy vs Spy online. She wasn't in too many of the comics but she would always win. I was hoping to use the image for an avatar. I am posting this in the offchance that someone may have it.

[Mods: Dump this to testing if you feel that is a better home for such requests] :)
She won because the Black & White Spies always went ga-ga over her :twisted:
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Dangermouse wrote:I am having trouble finding the mysterious gray spy from Mad's Spy vs Spy online. She wasn't in too many of the comics but she would always win.
What's wrong with your current avatar?
Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

Stofsk wrote: What's wrong with your current avatar?
Nothing in particular. My current avatar is a somewhat dark and mysterious looking Vivien Leigh. I like the shadows and light in the photo. My current quest for the gray spy is more a matter of desiring what (so far) I cannot find :)