h'Art Post!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

h'Art Post!

Post by Tasoth »

Breaking out more drawings from my sketch book now. They're less abstract.

Sanguinus! Or at least my take on him. Not as flash as the paintings of him from Horus Heresy, but I dislike gaudy armor.

Shapeshifting monster! I personally like the vest design in the top corner.

Set up a still life in class, drew it real quick, slapped some background in and little guys in hats and dusters just to be odd.

Going to end up being a painting, but I can't stand to lose all the detail, especially on the chaos marine, daemon prince thing.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Nice work! I'll suggest what everyone at the conceptart.org forums tell me... pracice anatomy drawings...yadda yadda yadda... anyway your stuff is awesome and I can see it becoming even better in time! But what do I know, I spend all day trying to draw mecha. :P
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

you know Tas, between you and Sev, and a bunch of other folk around here... if i ever write a kids book i know where to get my illustrators
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU