It's a girl!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

It's a girl!

Post by SCRawl »

Well, not quite, but it will be in May.

This means that I'll be the father of only girls, since this will almost certainly be our last kick at the pregnancy can. Everything looks healthy so far, which is, of course, the important thing.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

The force is strong in this one...

Congrats ahead of time. :)
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Yay! Congrats, hon! Those look like pretty clear ultrasounds, too. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Zaia wrote:Yay! Congrats, hon! Those look like pretty clear ultrasounds, too. :D
Thanks a bunch, eh?

Oh yeah, we got to see her move around in there and everything. I saw the heart pumping, and her little fingers and toes. Before I knew the gender, I liked to call her Cletus (the fetus), but that seems a little inappropriate now.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

Congratulations
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Awww, I love ultrasounds and babies :) The first one looks like she's kissing and the second one looks like she's smiling :) Very cute :) Congrats and I hope the pregnancy stays healthy right to term :)