I need help burning the soundtrack from a DVD

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

I need help burning the soundtrack from a DVD

Post by Qwerty 42 »

There's discussion of me getting an MP3 player for Christmas, and I was wondering if it was possible to burn the soundtrack from a DVD (the Led Zeppelin DVD, if that matters) by chapter.

Thanks
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him
Darth Quorthon
Jedi Knight

Post by Darth Quorthon »

There's a program out there called DVD Audio Ripper that works pretty well. It isn't free though. The PlexTools that came with my Plextor DVD burner will do it also. A primitive way to do it is to use a program like Nero Media Player and just have it capture the "line out" from your PC.
"For the first few weeks of rehearsal, we tend to sound like a really, really bad Rush tribute band." -Alex Lifeson

"See, we plan ahead, that way we don't do anything right now." - Valentine McKee

"Next time you're gonna be a bit higher!" -General from Birani

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin." - H. L. Mencken

He who creates shields by fire - Rotting Christ, Lex Talionis
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

I asked a similar question earlier this year, and behold, here's the thred. It's rather involved but it works.
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok