Another Picard ytmnd

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Jon
Jedi Council Member

Another Picard ytmnd

Post by Jon »

Okay, this is one of the stranger ones I've seen...

Adorable Picard

As with most long ytmnds you might need to let it run for a few seconds and then refresh to get the music in sync with the pics... but serious, wtf? The images are all real, I wonder if there is some story behind Stweart dancing around the bridge with a hat and cain. And that song... :/
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Re: Another Picard ytmnd

Post by Noble Ire »

Jon wrote:Okay, this is one of the stranger ones I've seen...

Adorable Picard

As with most long ytmnds you might need to let it run for a few seconds and then refresh to get the music in sync with the pics... but serious, wtf? The images are all real, I wonder if there is some story behind Stweart dancing around the bridge with a hat and cain. And that song... :/
PBS special, IIRC.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Ok, that was a bit disturbing. I could have never imagine him doing something like that...
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Re: Another Picard ytmnd

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Noble Ire wrote:
Jon wrote:Okay, this is one of the stranger ones I've seen...

Adorable Picard

PBS special, IIRC.

Sesame Street actually
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Jon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jon »

Indeed, I found the actual video here. Apparently it was on the TNG DVD boxset as an extra feature, some tribute to roddenberry or something? The video is even more bizarre without music, just him pracning and singing. Gotta love Stewart :D