The Punisher soundtrack

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

The Punisher soundtrack

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Umm...I tried searching for it, since I thought it was really good. All I found was the awesome intro music, I found the official soundtrack filled with rock shit. Where can I find the rest of the awesome music from the movie?

Help, please? :?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Amazon's got a copy for sale. If you're wanting mp3 versions, you're on your own.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

General Zod wrote:Amazon's got a copy for sale. If you're wanting mp3 versions, you're on your own.
You suck. :P He said he already found that one.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

It was full of shit...so, yeah... :(

I want the somber music you hear in the movie, not the rock shit in the album that's actually nowhere in the film...
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Thank you so much!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Don't worry about it. I was in your position after watching the movie for the first time. The orchestral soundtrack is great, but it was very hard to find.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay