When will Silent Hill soundtrack...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

When will Silent Hill soundtrack...

Post by Enigma »

..............come out? I can't wait to get it. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Huh? It already has.

Or are you talking about the movie?
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Hotfoot wrote:Huh? It already has.

Or are you talking about the movie?
What do you figure? :roll:

And in any case, the Silent Hill video gamesoundtrack has NOT been domestically released.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I just bought the import version... .
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:What do you figure? :roll:
Gee, I dunno, maybe the one that has actual music to get excited about? All I've heard from the movie was the trailer stuff, and there's no promise that the stuff there is on the soundtrack.

Save the last bit, but that was from the first game. :roll:
And in any case, the Silent Hill video gamesoundtrack has NOT been domestically released.
And what does that have to do with anything?

Oddly enough, I don't even see a placeholder at Amazon for this yet, but of course I see all four game STs just fine.
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Hotfoot wrote:Oddly enough, I don't even see a placeholder at Amazon for this yet, but of course I see all four game STs just fine.
As imports...
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
Hotfoot wrote:Oddly enough, I don't even see a placeholder at Amazon for this yet, but of course I see all four game STs just fine.
As imports...
I will reiterate: what does that have to do with anything?
The Realm of Confusion
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Hotfoot wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:What do you figure? :roll:
Gee, I dunno, maybe the one that has actual music to get excited about? All I've heard from the movie was the trailer stuff, and there's no promise that the stuff there is on the soundtrack.

Save the last bit, but that was from the first game. :roll:
The soundtrack for the movie is done by the same person who did the soundtrack for the SH games, so I would wager that at least some familiar themes will show up on the movie OST.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

I meant the movie soundtrack. Sorry for the confusion. But at least now I know I can get the game soundtracks from Amazon. :) Thanks.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Enigma wrote:I meant the movie soundtrack. Sorry for the confusion. But at least now I know I can get the game soundtracks from Amazon. :) Thanks.
Be prepared for a LOT of ambient noise. I've listened to parts of the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack, and theres a lot of crazy (aka great) effects. Few actual instrumental tracks IIRC. "Red Pyramids" (fantastic boss music) and "Room 312" were all I caught.

That said, I haven't looked at any sites showing the track listings on the imports, so I could be way off.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

NeoGoomba wrote:
Enigma wrote:I meant the movie soundtrack. Sorry for the confusion. But at least now I know I can get the game soundtracks from Amazon. :) Thanks.
Be prepared for a LOT of ambient noise. I've listened to parts of the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack, and theres a lot of crazy (aka great) effects. Few actual instrumental tracks IIRC. "Red Pyramids" (fantastic boss music) and "Room 312" were all I caught.

That said, I haven't looked at any sites showing the track listings on the imports, so I could be way off.
That is ok. I just want all of the soundtracks so I can rip the musc I like and burn it into a CD along with some other game music. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!