Tink's Mass. Adventure! (56k Hostile)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Tink's Mass. Adventure! (56k Hostile)

Post by Tinkerbell »

My dad, my sister, and I went up to Massachusettes (sp?) this past weekend, and I took a bunch of pictures. We stayed in Salem for one night, and went over to Concord for the next two. Walden Pond is normally gorgeous, but it was cloudy as all hell so I couldn't get a proper picture of it.

All clickable thumbnails.

The first one is me with my sister behind me. There is not one picture of me from this trip where my camera is not in my face. I felt dorky when I saw that.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

EDIT: Photobucket didn't like a lot of them and shrunk them even though they were small enough to begin with. This pisses me off, but I don't feel like fixing it now.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Massachusetts. :wink:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Ahh the clear blue skies and pleasant weather of Massachusettes. I've been to Cape Cod about 10 times, and I think out of all of that, I saw the sun TWICE.

Did you go to the Salem Witch Museum? They give out nifty keychains :P
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Its all green.....and wet...... :shock:

::hugs his cactus::
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
Master of Cards
Jedi Master

Post by Master of Cards »

Zed Snardbody wrote:Its all green.....and wet...... :shock:

:hands Zed some pliers: good luck with the needles
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

NeoGoomba wrote:Ahh the clear blue skies and pleasant weather of Massachusettes. I've been to Cape Cod about 10 times, and I think out of all of that, I saw the sun TWICE.

Did you go to the Salem Witch Museum? They give out nifty keychains :P
I used go to salem every Holloween.. What a trip.. the whole town is dressed up.. :D
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Walden Pond is best in October. Pretty orange and red leaves and whatnot...
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Master of Cards wrote:
Zed Snardbody wrote:Its all green.....and wet...... :shock:

:hands Zed some pliers: good luck with the needles
I think "hug[ging] his cactus" is a metaphor for something else. :)
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Re: Tink's Mass. Adventure! (56k Hostile)

Post by Oberleutnant »

Tinkerbell wrote:EDIT: Photobucket didn't like a lot of them and shrunk them even though they were small enough to begin with. This pisses me off, but I don't feel like fixing it now.
www.imageshack.us

Far better alternative to Photobucket. None of those ridiculous size limits, even though you there's no "gallery feature" and you need to register in order to manage your photos
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

You know, I have to say that when I saw this thread title with the combination of the words"Massachusetts" and "Adventure" I immediately thought of Wayne's World.

Or imagine being Magically whisked away to....Delaware!

Hi.....I'm in....Delaware...

:P