WH40K Music

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

WH40K Music

Post by Shadow WarChief »

I've managed to get a hold of some 40k music like the Ultramarine Chant, Chaos Gate, etc, so what i've heard I've liked. My question is, how much 40k music is out there?
wilfulton
Jedi Knight

Post by wilfulton »

My question is: how do I get ahold of some of it. I was rather partial to Chaos Gate's score.
Gork the Ork sez: Speak softly and carry a Big Shoota!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I agree, Chaos Gate doesn't seem to be anywhere at all.
JADAFETWA
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Other than Chaos Gate's score, the only other music really worth mentioning is Dawn of War's, and while it is Jeremy Soule and pretty decent at that, it isn't quite as good as the CG music IMO.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Realm of Chaos by Bolt Thrower was a 40k concept album. "Through The Eye of Terror" is a fucking cool song.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Feil
Jedi Council Member

Post by Feil »

Unknown collection

Dawn of War (scroll down to the header 'Sounds' -- each of the three links is a zip with 4 songs from DoW in it.)

Chaos Gate (Scroll down to all the links that say "Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate" on them in big beautiful letters.)
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

You sir, are a gift straight from the Golden Throne.

*aquilae*
JADAFETWA
wilfulton
Jedi Knight

Post by wilfulton »

Emperor praise you, Feil, lord of battle and march of the damned were two of my favorites, but I can't seem to get any of the others. Anything special I gotta do at these sites (and I'm afraid I don't read russian, so I can't tell with the first one).
Gork the Ork sez: Speak softly and carry a Big Shoota!
Feil
Jedi Council Member

Post by Feil »

Heretic! The Emperor praises no one; only He is worthy of praise. For this alone I should kill you and burn your ashes with the purgative flame of the holy Prometheum.

I won't, though.

What browser are you using? FireFox doesn't like to download from directlinks to files; for that, you want Internet Explorer's Rightclick-SaveAs function. You'll need that for the Chaos Gate scores and several of the ones on the Russian site.

The DoW ones should download off a click, just scroll down to the Sounds section and leftclick the three links to download the zipped files.

If you're using something other than FF or IE, FSM help you, 'cause I can't.
Last edited by Feil on 2006-05-29 10:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Wow, I'm not very familiar with 40k, but the Ultramarine Chant is quite awesome. A very good battle theme (in fact, I remember hearing it in that 40k flash animation that was done a while back).
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction