Some random MAGIC Cards

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Some random MAGIC Cards

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Now, most people here will have NO idea what these belong to as they are mostly for Members of another Webforum I visit as well as various games played there, but I took some pride in making them none the less :)

Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

What editor are you using? I prefer...

Shit, they killed it. They killed my favorite editor.
Damn, I didn't even know that this had happened until I tried to get the link. :(

I wonder what this means for people who already have them installed. I don't like where this is going.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

I've been using THIS
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~oosting/magicthecreation/

B ut as far as my cards go... I'm thinking I need top Waaay up the casting cost on some to balance them out... You know the rules well, what do yee think?
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

So Crossroads, did you actually intend to spell it "I would be moist happy to get a title", or is this just your pathological inability to proofread anything manifesting itself once again in AMP?
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

RedImperator wrote:So Crossroads, did you actually intend to spell it "I would be moist happy to get a title", or is this just your pathological inability to proofread anything manifesting itself once again in AMP?
His mom would be moist happy to get a title. Image

I'm sorry, the devil told me it had to be said.
By His Word...
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

RedImperator wrote:So Crossroads, did you actually intend to spell it "I would be moist happy to get a title", or is this just your pathological inability to proofread anything manifesting itself once again in AMP?
No no, thats a deep In-Joke over at the other forums.

Two years ago during April Fools, the Mods where giving away joke Titles to people for anyone who asked... In a post, I mistakening typed that I would be moIst happy to recieve a title.... Due to the, eh, error, I actually got a permanant title of Moist Happy of DOOM

I thought it was cute :lol:
Read "One Wrong Turn"!