Inquisitor Jolan Gix (40k)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Feil
Jedi Council Member

Inquisitor Jolan Gix (40k)

Post by Feil »

Imperial Overlord graciously allowed me to dedicate this painting to the protagonist of his superb fanfic In Memoria. (/plug) Created in GIMP in approximately 4 hours.

Inquisitor Jolan Gix
"In the end... everything burns."
Last edited by Feil on 2007-08-02 08:59pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

That is one hell of a piece of awesome.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

That's pretty neat. And fire-y. Very firey.

<Lena>Every time I look away, Gix gets more and more heretical looking. </Lena>

<Marvin>Yes. Barocade and a flame-festooned backpack. Can't go wrong. Annoyingly, my programming obliges me to fetch a fire extinguisher now...</Marvin>
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Cool pentagram hammer. I like it, it's very brooding.
Feil
Jedi Council Member

Post by Feil »

Glad you enjoy it.

Edited the picture a bit to get rid of some blemishes I didn't notice at 1:30 in the morning.
Dominus
Padawan Learner

Post by Dominus »

Now that is a fine piece of artwork. I love the detail on the brocaded overcoat and the =][= symbol. And the flames. Gix is becoming every bit the pyromaniac. :wink:

And I second NL's comment; Gix is looking more and more radical with each passing day. Methinks it's time for another visit from a monodominant fanatic, no?
"There is a high statistical probability of death by gunshot. A punch to the face is also likely." - Legion

"The machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only though the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron in mind and body. Hail the machine!" - Paullian Blantar, Iron Father of the Kaargul Clan, Iron Hands Chapter
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

When I saw that pic I immediately thought of the Hammerites from the Thief games. :) Gix would make one bad ass Hammerite. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Dominus wrote:Methinks it's time for another visit from a monodominant fanatic, no?
Humm. That lunatic Lord Inquisitor's still not dead... :twisted:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth