Non Sequitur takes on Anne Coulter

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Non Sequitur takes on Anne Coulter

Post by Azazal »

Comic is for August 11th

Anne, feel the burn

Sadly I am sure it would go right over her head
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Coulter has lamented that women are allowed to vote on at least one occassion. I don't know about wearing a burkha, but the bitch would certainly be comfortable with losing some freedoms if she got to live in the Holy American Empire.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

This is one of two syndicated comics (Bizarro the other) that I read daily without fail, for it is gold of the highest degree.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

Pick wrote:This is one of two syndicated comics (Bizarro the other) that I read daily without fail, for it is gold of the highest degree.
Yea, Non Sequitur is pretty much always good. Except for that strange week or two when Wiley Miller got his panties all in a bunch about internet cartoonist Scott Kurtz.
Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

Post by Qwerty 42 »

Sriad wrote:
Pick wrote:This is one of two syndicated comics (Bizarro the other) that I read daily without fail, for it is gold of the highest degree.
Yea, Non Sequitur is pretty much always good. Except for that strange week or two when Wiley Miller got his panties all in a bunch about internet cartoonist Scott Kurtz.
Bizarro, Rhymes with Orange, Non Sequitur, and Pearls Before Swine are the reason the newspaper comics continue to exist.
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him
Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

Frazz, Boondocks, Get Fuzzy, and Doonesbury are all good pretty consistently too. Oh my, I think the thread is headed for a hijack!

Opus has a web presence now too, I just saw. Nice. (BB said he wouldn't put strips on the web till it was syndicated in some number of papers.)
Drewcifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Drewcifer »

I love Bizarro! :lol:
Almost every strip has an "easter egg" in it. Lately, it's been a lit stick of dynamite.
Image Original Warsie ++ Smartass! ~ Picker ~ Grinner ~ Lover ~ Sinner ++ "There's no time for later now"
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Qwerty 42 wrote:Rhymes with Orange
That and Mixed Media were probably the two worst, humorless, incompetent, ugly, most asinine comics to ever grace my newspaper. Lola wasn't much to talk about, either.

But Bizarro can be charming, once they got past the stage they weren't just copying The Far Side. I particularly liked their Batman strips.
By His Word...