my student film

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

my student film

Post by Redleader34 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSWZMa1De8 This film was the first movie that I have maden so what do you guys think?
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."

salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

arr... i´m interested but can´t view it. Is there a downloadable version flying around somewhere? The only possiblity i´ve got to view files larger than the average html site is at work and at work i don´t have the damn flash plugin that is required to view that movie at youtube.com. I can´t install it either because i´d need admin rights which i don´t have.
Ravencrow
Padawan Learner

Post by Ravencrow »

I like the camera positioning and angles. But I think the contrast (?) is bit too much, the white was so bright, details in some frames were lost. I don't know if that is what you intended.

I have some questions. Why did she go looking in the flower beds first instead of the place where someone tried to snatch her purse? I found it mysterious that the book was found near the benches, as it was shown earlier it had dropped somewhat in the middle of a walkway.
Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

Post by Redleader34 »

I have a google video link which has the .mp4 download here
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."