40k pinup idea

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

40k pinup idea

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

been getting the idea of an anime based pin-up style picture of a female champion of khorne whose basically in it for revenge. (think snowblood, kill bill and other influences)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

I looked at this thread and instantly thought of a Space Marine looking coy and come hither.
Stop fucking with my brains!
LaserRifleofDoom
Padawan Learner

Post by LaserRifleofDoom »

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was expecting it to be finished. So hurry up.
The Technology of Peace!
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

as soon as I can get something that can take an image out of my brain and transfer it to a digital medium, you will be welcome. In the mean time, I can't draw worth shit.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

But according to Pick, 40k is easy to draw. Just draw an angry face and lots of rectangles.
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

*punches skyman in the nuts* :P
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

skyman8081 wrote:But according to Pick, 40k is easy to draw. Just draw an angry face and lots of rectangles.
No no, heavy jowls and lots of rectangles. It's quite an amusing picture if inaccurate; Warhammer 40,000 art has always been about stupidly strong cheekbones - the closest you get to heavy jowls in my memory is Jim Burn's portrait of some Dark Angels, where the central Marine is based on Al Pacino.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

skyman8081 wrote:But according to Pick, 40k is easy to draw. Just draw an angry face and lots of rectangles.
You forgot the skulls.

If at least 50% of all plane surfaces do not include at least one embossed skull, you have not drawn a 40k picture.