Appeal for Military Pictures

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Appeal for Military Pictures

Post by Darth Fanboy »

I'm taking a graphic design class and one of the projects involves developing currency, stamps and other images based on the country.

What I need are high quality (non copyrighted or free for student use)images of military parades, battlefields, high tech military vehicles (European preferred). I'm developing a military themed currency for a semi-fascist nationalistic monarchy based in Central Europe.

Images or sources would be absolutely lovely, if they're too big to post or if you don't want to post a link my email is "orangecountycowboy@gmail.com"

I am having great difficulty finding high quality images, but little difficulty finding web-quality images. Thank you for consideration and assistance in advance to those who read and/or answer.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Do you prefer modern equipment and troops, or older style? I have plenty of both.

For example:

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Try any of the US military websites. All their images are public domain and of EXCELLENT quality.
Ubiquitous
Sith Devotee

Post by Ubiquitous »

"I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want." - Saparmurat Niyazov
"I'm not good in groups. It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent." - Q
HAB Military Intelligence: Providing sexed-up dodgy dossiers for illegal invasions since 2003.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Check out the Blueprints section of Suurland. They´ve got a whole lot of stuff similar to this:

Or Onno van Braams page.

Some of them are very small some of them are larger.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

MOdern Military, but what i'm seeing is warming my heart. Thanks guys! And if anyone has more feel free to post.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.