sun crusher

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Who is this crackhead?
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Silver Jedi
Padawan Learner

Post by Silver Jedi »

tsavong lah wrote:HA HA SORRRY BUT IAM VERY HAPPY AND VONG DONT HAV BRAIN IMPLANTS ON SKIN ONES AND HOM DO U PUT A FANFIC BECAUSE EVERY TIME I TRY TO PUT IT ON I HAVE LOGON AGAIN IT JUST WONT ACCEPT IT PLEASE HELP AND READ THE POST SLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLY
Wow. 4 lines, all caps, not a single punctuation mark to be found. Tsavong, let me give you a small peice of advice. When peolple see a post like that, they automaticly want to subtract 100 IQ points. Scientific knowlage, logic, and critical thinking aside, if you keep making posts like that I can garentee you will be publicly ridiculed. Also, fix your location.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

What do you think will happen when he picks the name of a YV warmaster? Of course he'll have problems.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

EWven with no resupply base, the SC could destroy many stars in a week. However, fuel supplies might last less than a week. As for tsavong lah, do they use orrect grammar on "Curescant"? I never heard of that place before... :roll:
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB