Modified Star Trek: First Contact scenario

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Modified Star Trek: First Contact scenario

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Assume that to new wormholes formed in the Star Wars galaxy, after Solo Command but before Courtship of Princess Leia. One wormhole connects with the Bajoran wormhole, the other with the wormhole that the Bajoran wormhole used to connect to, shortly before First Contact. The Mon Remonda is sent to investigate, and makes contact. The Feds and the NR get off to a good start, and a diplomatic team is brought in, while Mon Remonda heads back for refits, leaving behind the Wraiths and all their equipment. Then the Borg queen makes its run towards Earth. What is the outcome is the Wraiths climb into their X-wings and TIE/I's and join the Feds against the Borg sphere?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Considering the X-Wing Torps they are gonna messes that Cube UP, They are at LEAST Q-Torp Power-level prehaps in the low low Giga-ton Range depending on how they are mounted(Remebered focuses Desctruction)

Field day for SW but the Time travel thing, well they will be left out of that part

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Possibly not. If the Borg pull the Time-Travel Copout, then the Mon Remonda would have arrived in Borg space. Needless to say, Solo won't stick around to get assimilated, and he may call for the closure of the wormhole or at least a blockade. End result: Borg may try to get through wormhole, with little success. On the other hand, the Wraiths might destroy the cube before it gets to Earth. Depends on how quickly they mobilize.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

The Wraiths are going to trash, and if they have at least two proton torpedoes left when the sphere escapes, they can likely destroy it before it can travel back though time. The thing after all exploded after four quantum torpedo strikes.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956