Fatass may lose his Oscar

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Emperor Chrostas the Crue wrote:Those that claim MM is not lying are ignorant, or redefining lying to suit their arguement.
That reminds me of the time when I selectively edited Mike's posts
to make it sound like he was conceeding everything to me...he really
got POed over that, while continuing to defend that SoS Moore.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Sorry to resurrect this one last time, perhaps now a lock is justified...

But after directly challenging me-- and I answered his challenege, only to be 100% ignored-- I think it is safe to assume after these weeks that Napoleon GH was indeed a pointless troll, and his lack of response to me counter challenge would count as a concession.

Which is accepted.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

I would agree with you, Coyote. NapoleanGH's tactic seemed to be an appeal to emotions (school shootings) and by slanderously calling all gun owners "potential murderers" (ignoring the fact that they're no more potential murderers than anyone else).
The Great and Malignant