Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Enigma wrote:after about 1k of adventures I still don't have that damned screwdriver. :(
What level are you now?
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Noble Ire wrote:
Enigma wrote:after about 1k of adventures I still don't have that damned screwdriver. :(
What level are you now?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Enigma wrote:
Noble Ire wrote:
What level are you now?
And what was the last quest you completed?
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Noble Ire wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Noble Ire wrote: What level are you now?
And what was the last quest you completed?
bonerdagon?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

That is very bad odds, Enigma, but you will get it. Sooner or later. :)
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Anyone making Lucky Surprise Eggs to sell for profit. Sell them to me at mall price.

My account is Requiem2432.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Ninja of the North
Youngling

Post by Ninja of the North »

I don't mean to sound like "the big man" but if yall need any questions answered about the good kindom, you can ask me. I've been playing since November, and have managed to reach a higher plane of existance. Just incase yall dont know:
http://www.subjunctive.net/kol/FrontPage.html Subjunctive KOL, a good place for all sorts of info on quests and the like.
http://kol.thraeryn.org Visual KOL. This site is great for all types of recepies and cocktails. Its layout is rather easy to understand and has all the recipies any pastamancer, sauceror, or disco bandit could want.

Oh, any my player name is Ninjaplease
Last edited by Ninja of the North on 2005-07-18 09:46am, edited 1 time in total.
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

Neither of those links work.
For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Best place for recipies (old ones at least) is Coldfront. (http://kol.coldfront.net/)
Best place for other stuff is the Wiki, which I can't remember the site of for now.
Soontir C'boath

Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

Here's another site I use :

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~jhs/KoL/effects/booze.rxml

Not just booze, but it also tell other effects. Good if you wish to figure out which items give the most bang for the buck.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

So yeah, need help with the sorceress run. Got my wand, got a 25lb mosquito the way visiwiki suggests, got some star throwing stars, probably going to have to buy more. Can't get pass the second incarnation because I'm horrendously low on life. Someone want to help? Red Pixel Potions aren't cutting it.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

What class are you?
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

lvl 14 disco bandit.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

You might try using the Furry Outfit, although that's iffy for a Moxie-based class. If you really have a crapton of throwing stars, it may be worthwhile. She does about half as much damage if you're Furry than if you're in Star Garb. Other than that, I don't really know...I'm working my way through a DB run right now.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

An Ascended am I! Just beat the queen bitch using nothing but my moxious manuever. YAY!

Mecha Maniac
Soontir C'boath

Lucky Surprise Egg Sale at Store Kaufladen GO GET THEM NOW!

They're less than a thousand meat and you can buy 3. That is all.
Ninja of the North
Youngling

Post by Ninja of the North »

I found the best way to beat the NS as a Disco Bandit is to equip a moxie magnet so that your MP is based on your moxie and not myst. Then, just moxious maneuver her to death.
I came for the hatred, I stayed for the ballbags -The Daily Show

Nobel invented dynamite. I won't take any of his blood money. -House
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Ninja of the North wrote:I found the best way to beat the NS as a Disco Bandit is to equip a moxie magnet so that your MP is based on your moxie and not myst. Then, just moxious maneuver her to death.
that's how I did it.

Mecha Maniac
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

I've been playing around with this game for the past month or so, and am finally at a high enough level to join a clan. Would the Mediocre Men of SDnet be interested in my joining up? I'm currently playing as a Level 8 Sauceror, handle "Ivris."
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Datana wrote:I've been playing around with this game for the past month or so, and am finally at a high enough level to join a clan. Would the Mediocre Men of SDnet be interested in my joining up? I'm currently playing as a Level 8 Sauceror, handle "Ivris."

All are welcome, but just remember:

Plz d0n8 teH m34tZ Lol!!11!1!1!1!!!!11!!
:P

Our User Board: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index.php ... riumarcana
The Rift
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Noble Ire wrote:All are welcome, but just remember:

Plz d0n8 teH m34tZ Lol!!11!1!1!1!!!!11!!
:P

Our User Board: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index.php ... riumarcana
Application submitted both at KoL and the LA. As my registration at the Librium Arcana hasn't been accepted by a mod yet, I thought I'd ask here -- any ways to rapidly build up Meat? I've been making and selling Hell Broths, but still have barely enough Meat to make necessary purchases (skills, vacations for the Dingy Dinghy plans, cooking components, etc.). Hearing about large piles of Meat being tossed into clan coffers on a regular basis has me feeling rather inadequate on this front.
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

I've found that the Icy Peak is a good place to get some meat, but it's a bit rough.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Application submitted both at KoL and the LA. As my registration at the Librium Arcana hasn't been accepted by a mod yet, I thought I'd ask here -- any ways to rapidly build up Meat? I've been making and selling Hell Broths, but still have barely enough Meat to make necessary purchases (skills, vacations for the Dingy Dinghy plans, cooking components, etc.). Hearing about large piles of Meat being tossed into clan coffers on a regular basis has me feeling rather inadequate on this front.
Since your a Sauceror, I would recommend adventuring a lot on the Xtreme slope and bilking the knomes out of their gr8pes. Potions of Temporary Gr8tness are a good seller, better than hell broth.
The Rift
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Pixels also sell well. 1k a pop per red and black pixel. That's 60k meat if you don't use food and drinks, more if you do. Gravy Fairy's also help immensely on those runs.

Mecha Maniac