The women of Buffy

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Who's hottest?

Buffy
19%
Willow
28%
Anya
4%
Tara
No votes
Faith
28%
Dawn
2%
Drusilla
2%
Ms. Calendar
4%
Cordelia
15%

Total votes: 54

Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

I'm a sucker for a red head. Willow is beautiful in ways that make up and boob jobs can't surpass.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Maybe Gojira, but my way was funnier.
Adelfi
Youngling

Post by Adelfi »

9. Willow - she was a lesbian (yay!)
8. Tara - very very pretty when not dressed like a bag lady
7. Cordelia - best pair of legs ever on the show
6. Buffy - has slayer muscles 8) I know faith does too but buffy's havent been used as much
5. Faith - has that "yeah you can bring another chick if shes hot" vibe goin for her
4. Ms. Calendar - Just a very beautiful woman (C'mon she was freakin Diamond for christ sake!, or was she pearl...?)
3. Drusilla - The insane homicidal thing is a turn on for me
2. Dawn - My personal favorite. Ah the sweet tender smell of fresh p...er I mean innocence

And #1?
Anya
Why?

Because when Emma Caufield was on Howard Stern she said she loves Anal and prefers giving head to receiving it. I know thats technically not "Anya" speaking . but goddamn if Emma isn't setting an example for the rest of 'em.

BTW if Michele Trachtenberg isnt 18 yet forget what I said :P
G'kar's a real pimp
Good for him
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

mantakai wrote:
Vympel wrote:Faith is incredibly ugly.
OMG!!!!!!!!! :shock: dont make me come over there and bitch slap u

how can u call faith ugly, she is a babe
I don't find Faith/Eliza particularly interesting either. She'd be at the bottom of the list of choices for me.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Adelfi wrote:Because when Emma Caufield was on Howard Stern she said she loves Anal and prefers giving head to receiving it. I know thats technically not "Anya" speaking . but goddamn if Emma isn't setting an example for the rest of 'em.
Oh. My. God.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Adelfi
Youngling

Post by Adelfi »

well she is
G'kar's a real pimp
Good for him
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Adelfi wrote:well she is
I'm going to devote resources to finding and having sex with this woman.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

I haven't seen "Buffy", but I'd vote Willow if she had a mohawk. There's just something about a redhead sorceress with a mohawk.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Adelfi
Youngling

Post by Adelfi »

Durandal wrote:I'm going to devote resources to finding and having sex with this woman.
Well you get in line and wait your turn

And dont bugger with my resources :twisted:
G'kar's a real pimp
Good for him
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Post by THEHOOLIGANJEDI »

Damn! I don't think I can rank them really they all appeal to me in one way or another. I think Willow is so damn cute in every way that it turns me on, Tara likewise plus as a Black man I love junk in the trunk!! Tara has a great ass!! :D Faith, so Damn hot, I love her pretty brown eyes, as with Anya and Cordelia. Then we have Buffy, she was hot for a while but, seemed to have hit the wall some time ago and her boobs look kinda saggy. Then theres Dawn. She's cute and adorable as of now, but she's gonna be really good looking when she gets older.
Stupid risks are what make life worth living.-Homer Simpson

-PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean!?!?!- Micheal Bolton
-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
Graeme Dice
Jedi Master

Post by Graeme Dice »

Durandal wrote:
Adelfi wrote:Because when Emma Caufield was on Howard Stern she said she loves Anal and prefers giving head to receiving it. I know thats technically not "Anya" speaking . but goddamn if Emma isn't setting an example for the rest of 'em.
Oh. My. God.
Send me an email at my main address, and I'll see if I can manage to upload the mp3 of the interview to you.
"I have also a paper afloat, with an electromagnetic theory of light, which, till I am convinced to the contrary, I hold to be great guns."
-- James Clerk Maxwell (1831-1879) Scottish physicist. In a letter to C. H. Cay, 5 January 1865.
Adelfi
Youngling

Post by Adelfi »

THEHOOLIGANJEDI wrote:plus as a Black man I love junk in the trunk!! Tara has a great ass!!
I concur she indeed has a great ass. She has a very natural beauty to her as well. The more I think about it Amber is really freakin gorgeous.

But then again we KNOW Anya's all for the ass play. sure tara's trunk is a freakin H2 compared to Anya's mini hatchback. but Im goin for the sure thing. Not the "after some drinks and a little begging maybe we can try and work it in if it doesnt hurt so much" thing you may get with Tara.
G'kar's a real pimp
Good for him
CorSec
Jedi Knight

Post by CorSec »

She'd kick me to the curb in a hearbeat, but oh what a journey it'd be!

Faith.

(With a side of Kennedy.)

Michelle Trachtenburg is a hottie in training. I mean, I have to remind myself that she's just under half my age everytime I watch Once More, With Feeling.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Was that the episode where she briefly appeared in a Catholic school girl skirt?
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
CorSec
Jedi Knight

Post by CorSec »

No, Once More, With Feeling was the musical. Towards the end, Dawn has a dance/interlude. I'm sorry to say I don't remember the one where she wore the Catholic school girl skirt. (Or maybe I blocked it out so I can pretend not to be so much of a pervert.)
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Yay! Willow ties with Faith again! Go Darth Rosenberg!!!

Oh, and CorSec-you're an old geeser :P

So are you, Master Bruce

Oh do be quiet
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

CorSec wrote:No, Once More, With Feeling was the musical. Towards the end, Dawn has a dance/interlude. I'm sorry to say I don't remember the one where she wore the Catholic school girl skirt. (Or maybe I blocked it out so I can pretend not to be so much of a pervert.)
Oh right. The one with her in the skirt was in the 7th season. I think it was the episode where Faith came back.

This interview with Emma Caufield on Stern is just incredible.
Damien Sorresso

- The Onion
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Durandal wrote:
Oh. My. God.
Listened to that interview when it first aired, Fuckin great interview!! The only thing that bothered me was that Fat Dumd piece of shit Bengy was saying that she wasn't hot. :evil: :roll: LIke we need to hear his dumb ass opinion. DAmn it's been a while since I've been here!!

-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Adelfi wrote:
THEHOOLIGANJEDI wrote:plus as a Black man I love junk in the trunk!! Tara has a great ass!!
I concur she indeed has a great ass. She has a very natural beauty to her as well. The more I think about it Amber is really freakin gorgeous.

But then again we KNOW Anya's all for the ass play. sure tara's trunk is a freakin H2 compared to Anya's mini hatchback. but Im goin for the sure thing. Not the "after some drinks and a little begging maybe we can try and work it in if it doesnt hurt so much" thing you may get with Tara.
:lol: :lol: Ass is ass speaking of which, Irecently saw the first episode of Buffy and I didn't realize that Cordelia had a hot ass on her, But I saw Charisma C. on the TV movie and Damn she had some ass on her! :shock:

Bad Thread Necromancy