Kindred vs. Jedi

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Tatterdemalion wrote:While I don't have it in print, I know for a fact that Vicissitude 10 is Reform, a power which makes its weilder indestructable. Even if burned to ash, he'll simply reform. The only way to destroy a kindred with reform is via diablerie (and thanks to Vicissitude 7, you'll need a huge amount of Fortitude just to begin that.)

Note: In revised edition level 10 powers have not, and never will be, printed. Mostly because the devolopers wanted to make the antes more obscure and X-filesy. Hence level 10 disciplines are technically no longer canon.
They REVISED the Third Edition already?! Jesus they are just leeching off the players now. Those books were fucking expensive.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Tatterdemalion
Padawan Learner

Post by Tatterdemalion »

Revised Edition IS third edition. They are the same product. Revised edition is what it says on the book, so that's what it's generally addressed as. (Like how D&D 3.5 isn't called fourth edition.)

Xisiqomelir was quoting the level 10 discipklines of second edition, I was merely interjecting that technically these were no longer canon as third edition basically tried to obscure the level 10 disciplines as much as possible.