Dr. Who question

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Dr. Who question

Post by Thanas »

Hi everyone.

Is there a site that has Dr. Who scripts online? I am especially looking for the script of the episode "The girl in the fireplace". I am afraid an episode synopsis will not do.

Thank you for your time and efforts,
Thanas
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
M
Redshirt

Re: Dr. Who question

Post by M »

Thanas wrote: Is there a site that has Dr. Who scripts online? I am especially looking for the script of the episode "The girl in the fireplace". I am afraid an episode synopsis will not do.
The BBC Writerroom has the script for the opener to the last series Smith and Jones (Warning: PDF). As far as I know that's the only script available online. It's possible to buy a couple of script books, including the entire first new series, but there doesn't seem to be any source for "The Girl in the Fireplace".