BSG season 3 as a whole

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

over all rating for this season?

11%
42%
38%
9%

Total votes: 64

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

JLTucker wrote:
Skylon wrote:If the Apollo/Starbuck emo crap...
How the fuck is that emo? What the fuck is wrong with a bit of drama?
When it's dwelled upon a little too long and the drama itself is somewhat immature.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
apocolypse
Jedi Knight

Post by apocolypse »

Sam Or I wrote:2008 till next season WTF? I hope I am still alive by that time.
LOL...Funny thing is I was thinking the same thing when I saw "Continues in 2008". First thought was, "I better not fucking die before then or I'll be pissed!" :)
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

JLTucker wrote:
Oh, fucking come on, even Katie Sackhoff thinks the love triangle was retarded and went on for too long. I don't give a shit if it's "real", because "real" does not automatically mean "better story".

What soap operas do you watch? Because if you liked Battlestar Livejournal I bet you just eat up all the daytime soaps.
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
Skylon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Skylon »

JLTucker wrote:
Oh, I didn't mind it in "Unfinished Business". The rift had to be explained and it was well explained, and I thought it was resolved at the end of the episode with Apollo and Starbuck beating the shit out of each other.

The problem was that then we have these two suddenly having an affair, "I love you/I don't know" ensued at the level of 90210. BSG has had plenty of compelling character drama, but the love triangle was not an example of it.
-A.L.
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence...Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." - Calvin Coolidge

"If you're falling off a cliff you may as well try to fly, you've got nothing to lose." - John Sheridan (Babylon 5)

"Sometimes you got to roll the hard six." - William Adama (Battlestar Galactica)