The New Jedi Order vs the Roman Empire

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Re: The New Jedi Order vs the Roman Empire

Post by Purple »

A speeder or droids are as much a household item as a car is for us. It's not like you say that they got dropped into the time with their blender equivalent but with their car equivalent. There is a difference.

Either way, the only valid argument would be how would the jedy fair while WTFPWning the Roman Empire, not if they could do it.
But I concede one thing. Either way you put it everyones (or at least mine) favorite Roman Emperor has no chance.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The New Jedi Order uses guns fairly extensively. To the point that Kyle Katarn, whose love of the gun is scarcely less than Zardoz's, is a Jedi Master. Similarly, they use droids pretty extensively. Luke Skywalker rarely leaves home without R2 D2 for any length of time. And similarly, while they use X-wings and similar more than most vehicles, they do use them. These are all fairly common things that the NJO use.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Star Wars 888
Padawan Learner

Post by Star Wars 888 »

The NJO in this case gets Star Wars medicine. Btw I think that they would be smart enough to watch out for diseases if they get transported into a pre industrial place.