Another group that never read the bible

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

C.S.Strowbridge
Sore Loser

Another group that never read the bible

Post by C.S.Strowbridge »

PETA Claims meat eating is Unchristain:

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news ... 103031.htm

"Christians, especially, who follow the prince of peace - not the bloody butcher - should be adopting a vegetarian diet"
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

AARGH!

The world is invaded by stupid people!

First fundie creationists then donkey fucking Nazis now PETA!

What next? The anti-Christ and second coming of DarkStar/Paul Jacques/Tim Jones?
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Admiral Valdemar wrote:AARGH! The world is invaded by stupid people!

What next? The anti-Christ and second coming of DarkStar/Paul Jacques/Tim Jones?
Imagine taking a little baby, and raising them in the image of all those groups' and individuals' beliefs, training and attitudes.

Now, extract yourself from the fetal position. An ambulance is on its way.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Lagmonster wrote:
Admiral Valdemar wrote:AARGH! The world is invaded by stupid people!

Imagine taking a little baby, and raising them in the image of all those groups' and individuals' beliefs, training and attitudes.

Now, extract yourself from the fetal position. An ambulance is on its way.
Y... you... pain... the pain...
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

::runs out of the ambulance::

"What happened to you?"

"I imagined a child raised by the woctc till he was eight, then raised by fundie christians with the Anti-Christ, Paul Jaques, and Tim Jones as his brothers. And then put through Graham Kennedy's physics and writing class."

::falls flat on his back::

"Wwh.. why did y... how co.. could you say that?"

::dies in horrible pain::
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Straha wrote:"Wwh.. why did y... how co.. could you say that?"
In short, Admiral Valdemar has achieved Anti-Nirvana, that is, he has achieved enlightenment of the nature of that which is so powerful that it negates all enlightenment that follows it.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

I wonder if they broke any laws by causing the phones to be overloaded.
Sort of of Denial of Service attack against the phones.

Anyway, these PETA folks are a bunch of fucking loonies.
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Gad, that should be a lawsuit against PETA, harassment.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

....aaaa....can't...feel...brain...
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Re: Another group that never read the bible

Post by EmperorMing »

C.S.Strowbridge wrote:PETA Claims meat eating is Unchristain:

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news ... 103031.htm

"Christians, especially, who follow the prince of peace - not the bloody butcher - should be adopting a vegetarian diet"
Fucking liars! I had the bible and christianity forced down my throat when I was a kid, and i can tell you for a fact that is not true.

Go read about when Jesus fed the multitudes with bread and fish. Sheesh!!

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

They also said that Jesus was a vegetarian, although he is depicted in the Bible eating fish. But, what does that matter to them? If they're doing this in the name of the BIble, they should realize the story of creation insists that man was made superior ot all the other life forms on earth. But, why would they care?

These people should start their own religion. Oh, wait, they already have one: idiocy.

They can write their own holy book to ignore for the sake of preaching animal rights wackoism on people.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

:: looks at PETA and WOCTC :: Isn't there a rule in the Theory of Evolution that says, basically put, that stupid creatures die off and can't pee in the gene pool?
:?
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Larz wrote::: looks at PETA and WOCTC :: Isn't there a rule in the Theory of Evolution that says, basically put, that stupid creatures die off and can't pee in the gene pool?
:?
Yes, but you're misunderstanding evolution. They will eventually die of, because of interbreeding and their sexual preferences towards donkeys. But it takes a lot of time until these effects become dominant.

Conclusion: We must help evolution in the process. Next time you're driving and see a racist, have quick reflexes:
break; engage second; accelerate; third; fourth; hit them at full speed.

For those of you with automatic gears (my simpathy) maybe it's better to relly on a good old extensive head butting.
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

uh? where's the damned edit button? Lord Wong, did you take it because of the donkey lovers? If so, I ask for its return as soon as we get ride of them :?
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

Yes, but you're misunderstanding evolution. They will eventually die of, because of interbreeding and their sexual preferences towards donkeys. But it takes a lot of time until these effects become dominant.

Conclusion: We must help evolution in the process. Next time you're driving and see a racist, have quick reflexes:
break; engage second; accelerate; third; fourth; hit them at full speed.

For those of you with automatic gears (my simpathy) maybe it's better to relly on a good old extensive head butting.

:twisted:
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

"in good Christian tradition, we will probably bear witness of some sort," he said, adding, "although I wouldn't rule out turning over tables." Yes, let's admit that we are planning to do something illegal. Smart move dumbass.
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Pigs, he said, "are more intelligent than dogs or cats. They play video games more competently than some primates. And they form social relationships so complex that these relationships had previously been found only in primates."

:lol:

Whta are they going to do in the protest? They can't throw eggs, because they would kill innoent eggs! They can't carry signs, because animals lose their habitat in the making of them!

Poor PETA. They just have to be so dumb. What's next, "Interspecies marriage"?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Don't even go there, Smi. The last thing we need is a B&B scenario happening in real life.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Don't even go there, Smi. The last thing we need is a B&B scenario happening in real life.
¨

Actually, it started back in TOS with the existence of Spock, everyone's favourite half-Vulcan. (He's also my favourite ST character, despite the fact that almost everything he said was "fascinating!" and "that is illogical!")

On the PETA:

I suppose that they never knew that the Bible actually condemns vegetarianism..... just take the following quotes into consideration:
Acts 10:9-13 Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
Rom.14:2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
1 Tim.4:1-3 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils ... commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."
Not only does the bible approve of meat-eating, it also describes vegetarians as weak!!
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"