Do Catgirls need tails?

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Patrick Degan wrote:*snipped image*
Um...is there a time when catgirls...or catboys...or catandrogynites *aren't* in heat? It seems to me that all it takes to set them off is to leave them alone together for .03 seconds...or toss them anything that could possibly be used as a toy...or throw them to the tentacle-beasts...or pretty much any other conceivable stimulus...

...heh, stimulus...

...wait, OP. Um, well, if you really don't want them to have tails, you could just claim they evolved from a subspecies of Manx cats.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
BloodAngel
Padawan Learner

Post by BloodAngel »

Well, I do want them to have tails, but the catch to all this is I'm trying to conform everything (biology/physics/etc.) to reality. :P

And yes, they have hands, needed after all to handle tools and such. But, being able to suck your own----enough of that, I already see a human joke coming from this. :lol:
Blood Angel, the Hidden Name of Who You Know.

Zadius: "Done. I get turned on by shit. Nothin' else. 8)"