Educational SOurces

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Educational SOurces

Post by Boyish-Tigerlilly »

Doe anyone know any sites I can use for statistics on people who believe in Religion in USA?

And: the basic hatred espoused by people who believe it?

I am using other sources, but I am writing an artical on Religion: The Maladaptive Unit, and i need online sources, but I can't find any. I can only find JOurnals, periodicals etc. I got the scholarly stuff.
Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Oh. I also wanted to know if it were permissible to use Wong's information on Biblical Morality. How do you want me to specifically site you?
sketerpot
Jedi Council Member

Post by sketerpot »

The American Religious Identification Survey is a good source of information on this, and a reputable source.
Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

ty
Frank_Scenario
Padawan Learner

Re: Educational SOurces

Post by Frank_Scenario »

Boyish-Tigerlilly wrote:Doe anyone know any sites I can use for statistics on people who believe in Religion in USA?

And: the basic hatred espoused by people who believe it?

I am using other sources, but I am writing an artical on Religion: The Maladaptive Unit, and i need online sources, but I can't find any. I can only find JOurnals, periodicals etc. I got the scholarly stuff.
What do you mean by "the basic hatred espoused by people who believe it?" This is ambiguous.