this makes me giggle like a school girl

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

this makes me giggle like a school girl

Post by Col. Crackpot »

"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Just got back from Universal park in Orlando... and Tons of Red Sox fans.... We even had a Little impromptue... "Yankees Suck" cheer going :twisted:
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

theski wrote:Just got back from Universal park in Orlando... and Tons of Red Sox fans.... We even had a Little impromptue... "Yankees Suck" cheer going :twisted:
i was at the Black Rose on saturday night. rowdy bunch! they broke into chant 3 times.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

Whoooo!! I'm from good ol' Chitown myself, but any Yankee defeat is worth celebrating. *raises Hi-C in triumph*
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
Sharp-kun
Sith Devotee

Post by Sharp-kun »

I came into this thread expecting schoolgirls. I was disapointed :(
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Sharp-kun wrote:I came into this thread expecting schoolgirls. I was disapointed :(
Not me. I came into this thread expecting a school girl, and that's exactly what I got; Crackpot.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

BoredShirtless wrote:
Sharp-kun wrote:I came into this thread expecting schoolgirls. I was disapointed :(
Not me. I came into this thread expecting a school girl, and that's exactly what I got; Crackpot.
Ouch! Come on, BS, can the Flamebaiting, Bro! either that, or start a flamethread in HoS and you two can HAVE AT each other. IMHO, things have been too civil on this board lately anyway. We need to have a good old-fashioned, full-on flamewar, but that was just blatant, Man!
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

[nelson]HA HA![/nelson]

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

"Sweep" that's pretty cool.

This is my all time favorite Yankees loss though. Game 6. It would have been better if it had closed out the series and more so if it had been in New York but a 15-2 ass spanking in any game of the World Series has got to be embarassing if you are on the losing end.

I'm really only sorry that it happened on the weekend because on the following Monday all the New York media types got to pretend it didn't happen and only focused on losing the much closer Game 7.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

BoredShirtless wrote:
farting into the wind again, cumstain?
Imperium²
BANNED

Post by Imperium² »

What's wrong with the Yankees? :?
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Imperium² wrote:What's wrong with the Yankees? :?
they are $200 million worth of suck.
and evil. quite evil.