Vagina
64%
Straight Jackets & Padded walls (Colin)
6%

Total votes: 50

Demiurge
Rabid Monkey

Post by Demiurge »

True, and I guess they're both practically invincible in this situation. The vagina might sustain some damage in the process, though. You're right, the penis wins.
delicious pies
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Demiurge wrote:True, and I guess they're both practically invincible in this situation. The vagina might sustain some damage in the process, though. You're right, the penis wins.
In your face girls all over the world! Operation Sperm-Shadow is finally under way!

*smashes open glass case and grabs anti-Cootie ray*

Have at ya! :twisted:
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Post by EmperorMing »

I wont pick either until after tonight, as I'm am assured of seeing both in action...

Should be interesting. :twisted: :twisted:

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Setzer »

Sometimes I think I'm sane... Then I realize I keep coming back here.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Setzer wrote:Sometimes I think I'm sane... Then I realize I keep coming back here.
Once you have viewd a thread on SDNet (at least about 40% being conservative in OT, or just about anything in the BotM) the change is irreversable. You will never be sane again.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Ha who needs sanity. I swaped mine in the local Cash Converters for a Faith No More CD. Angel Dust i believe. :twisted:

I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away - Robbie Williams
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

OK, since I have to be wierd I have added my own option to the poll

for all the other crazy's please join me

The happy place with padded walls and life is fun and joyous all the time, especially when they give you your pills...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:OK, since I have to be wierd I have added my own option to the poll

for all the other crazy's please join me

The happy place with padded walls and life is fun and joyous all the time, especially when they give you your pills...
That doesn't work so well when a whole bunch of us have already voted ya know. :wink:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

RogueIce wrote:That doesn't work so well when a whole bunch of us have already voted ya know. :wink:
Psh. A minor technicality. Certainly nothing that will stop the mods.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
PrinceofLowLight
Jedi Knight

Post by PrinceofLowLight »

Vaginas are weirder, no question about it. More parts, most of which are not readily viewable. And there's a lot more variation than between cocks But that's not a bad thing! Each pussy's like a magical adventure waiting to be explored! Yay!

I've noticed that it's actually more girls than guys that are grossed out by the cunt. I've met girls that even when you're *ahem* with her, she's still embarassed about it. Which sucks, because I'm a curious creature. :?
"Remember, being materialistic means never having to acknowledge your feelings"-Brent Sienna, PVP

"In the unlikely event of losing Pascal's Wager, I intend to saunter in to Judgement Day with a bookshelf full of grievances, a flaming sword of my own devising, and a serious attitude problem."- Rick Moen

SD.net Rangers: Chicks Dig It
PrinceofLowLight
Jedi Knight

Post by PrinceofLowLight »

...holy crap, did I just post that on a webboard? :oops: :shock: :!:
"Remember, being materialistic means never having to acknowledge your feelings"-Brent Sienna, PVP

"In the unlikely event of losing Pascal's Wager, I intend to saunter in to Judgement Day with a bookshelf full of grievances, a flaming sword of my own devising, and a serious attitude problem."- Rick Moen

SD.net Rangers: Chicks Dig It