Lord_Woodlouse is in the hospital

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

Was it an ulcer or something? Isn't blood in the stomach...unusual?
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

bohemianfey wrote:Was it an ulcer or something? Isn't blood in the stomach...unusual?
Actually I must say I was only half paying attention when they explained it all, all I know is that I've got a tablet that reinforces the stomach wall and it's supposed to stop it happening again.

Truth be told, I think the cause of it all was a poor diet exasperated by me being diabetic.
Check out TREKWARS (not involving furries!)

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Lord_Woodlouse wrote:
bohemianfey wrote:Was it an ulcer or something? Isn't blood in the stomach...unusual?
Actually I must say I was only half paying attention when they explained it all, all I know is that I've got a tablet that reinforces the stomach wall and it's supposed to stop it happening again.

Truth be told, I think the cause of it all was a poor diet exasperated by me being diabetic.
What's teh name of the pill they're giving you?
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

LadyTevar wrote:
Lord_Woodlouse wrote:

What's teh name of the pill they're giving you?
There's an antibiotic, and the stomach thing is... "omeprazole"

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Lord_Woodlouse wrote: There's an antibiotic, and the stomach thing is... "omeprazole"
Hrm... not one of the ones my dad was taking for his ulcer. I've not heard of it at all.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

LadyTevar wrote:
Lord_Woodlouse wrote: There's an antibiotic, and the stomach thing is... "omeprazole"
Hrm... not one of the ones my dad was taking for his ulcer. I've not heard of it at all.
Me a bit druni now./ but I rtell you thar my friend have ulscer thing and he tell me thar I probably hVWK THING BEFORE ULCER..i BE GOOD, SO LONG AS i DO WHATNTOLD.

bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

Lord_Woodlouse wrote:
LadyTevar wrote:
Me a bit druni now./ but I rtell you thar my friend have ulscer thing and he tell me thar I probably hVWK THING BEFORE ULCER..i BE GOOD, SO LONG AS i DO WHATNTOLD.
**Dies laughing** I love drunk people.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

Oh dear....

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

That's enough of that. Glad you're better, Louise.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman