Workers See Jesus Image In Nacho Pan

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Grand Admiral Mango wrote:What a pile of crap! :roll:
'Specially if you see him in the toilet bowl. Just you wait. It'll happen!

Really, it's just the same as seeing a duckie in the clouds. I once saw an avatar that was a silhouette of someone with hands outstretched in some prayer bullshit, but for the longets time I thought it was a hand-puppet of a jackal's head. Unlike these fundie asshats, I don't take it as a sign from Anubis.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Grand Admiral Mango
Youngling

Post by Grand Admiral Mango »

Wyrm wrote:
Grand Admiral Mango wrote:What a pile of crap! :roll:
'Specially if you see him in the toilet bowl. Just you wait. It'll happen!
Now i can see that happening! Fundie sees "Jesus" and scoops him out of his toilet bowl with his bare hands ("I'm touching God!")... or never uses his toilet again!
Mutant Headcrab
Jedi Knight

Post by Mutant Headcrab »

3rd Impact wrote:I see a headcrab. I think I'm going to interpret that as a sign that Half-Life 3 will be Jesus-approved.
Yes! My plans to take over the weak minded fundamentalists progresses!