Worst ways to die

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: All of these would be acceptable ways to die if someone I loved was there for me, promising me and reassuring me... ..That it was just a sleep I could finally never have to wake up from. That the suffering was over, I'd done my best, and I was very much loved. That there was someone's hand for me to squeeze, or at least arms around me if I had not the strength for a grip myself, would compensate for all the agony in the world. No matter what haze of pain may fill my mind when I die, I want that very last moment, hazy or not, to contain the image of another sapient being, holding me and telling me that I'm loved.
Uhh. . . .generally if you're drowning, it's because there's nobody around to pull your ass out of the water. It's a safe bet to say that falls under the "lonely" death part.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Thunderfire
Jedi Master

Post by Thunderfire »

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Being burned alive.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Is the 'death of a thousand cuts' a real thing? Because that sounds like it sucks.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Joker
Youngling

Post by Joker »

A cool way to commit suicide would be to superglue your hands to your skull and hanging yourself with piano wire. They'd figure it out but the first person to find you would probably think that you pulled your own head off in a fit of rage.
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

worst way to die? young.
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
Medic
Sith Devotee

Post by Medic »

I don't remember the context (a story thought, I know that much) that it came up in, but in my junior (high school) English class, this came up.

I'll repeat what I said then what I say now: dysentery. Shitting your guts out and hurling chunks en route to death by dehydration can't be pleasant.

IIRC, more than a few G.I.'s (and more WAY more than a few "Japs" I imagine) bit the dust that way in the WWII Pacific jungles.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Just locking because some retard named Joker doesn't get a few rules.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete