Welcome homicidalManiak

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Lonestar wrote:No, I was just trying to show false pride. If the ship sank tomorrow I wouldn't care.
Oh really? And you're on which ship again?

*e-mails your CO*

Sir,

It has come to my attention that one of your Petty Officers (a CTM3, currently on mess duty) is less than motivated, such to the point that if the ship were in distress, he would not care, and thus might not do his absolute best to save her. I thought you should know of the lack of motivation on the part of one of your young Sailors, sir.

Very Respectfully,
MIDN 4/C [Name Withheld]

*gets reply*

Midshipman [Name Withheld],

Who the fuck are you, and why did you waste my time with this?

N/V/R,
[Lonestar's CO]

I was only trying to help...

:D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Mind yer own buisness, Middie.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Lonestar wrote:Mind yer own buisness, Middie.
Ok, I'll just remember that all CTMs are lazy and unmotivated when I get out there...

You should be a Second Class in four years, right? I'm bound to get you sometime... :twisted:
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

RogueIce wrote: You should be a Second Class in four years, right? I'm bound to get you sometime... :twisted:
I'm guessing you haven't been briefed about what happens when stupid young Ensigns foolishily start to throw around their authority in the midst of the crusty NCO.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Anywho, welcome to the board, and always remember to back up any claims you make. :P
By His Word...
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Wicked Pilot wrote:
RogueIce wrote: You should be a Second Class in four years, right? I'm bound to get you sometime... :twisted:
I'm guessing you haven't been briefed about what happens when stupid young Ensigns foolishily start to throw around their authority in the midst of the crusty NCO.
Somehow, CTM2 (possibly by then) Lonestar doesn't strike me as a "crusty NCO" at all.

But that's why I make the Chief happy first. Then I plot my attack on Lonestar, who probably won't be anywhere near my Division anyhow.

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

RogueIce wrote:
Somehow, CTM2 (possibly by then) Lonestar doesn't strike me as a "crusty NCO" at all.

But that's why I make the Chief happy first. Then I plot my attack on Lonestar, who probably won't be anywhere near my Division anyhow.

Yeah? Well maybe you should....what the Hell is that?

*DeLorean flashes into existence, flaming trails following. And Older, even fatter Lonestar steps out.

"Lonestar-2003! For God's shake, whatever you do don't Provoke Rogue...."

*Lightening strikes Future Lonestar*

Huh, wonder what he was trying to tell me?
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."