Vagina
64%
Straight Jackets & Padded walls (Colin)
6%

Total votes: 50

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Solamnus wrote:Gee, I didn't know this was supposed to be some kind of 'Natural Geographic' thread about people's genitals. As far as I was concerned it was a stupid thread in which I made off-the-wall comments for fun. But what do I get in return? Snipes questioning my sexuality, insults directed at my sexual experiences, and other flames of insults. Oops, sorry. Next time I will remind myself that whenever I post is silly threads I will need my protractor and pocket protector and formulate a scientific analysis of a penis and vagina.
You post stupid shit, and the only funny thing is that you have about the same mentality regarding the female genitalia as young boys have to girls in general(cooties and childish stuff like that), but thats only funny in the sense that we laugh at you, not with you.
I figured if I came here, it would be a fun experience since there is a lot to talk about. Nevermind then, I will take my ass back to Troll Kingdom. At least they have an excuse being indignant pieces of crap and I can flame all I want without fear of retribution.
You do that.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

TK? Figures Condisering the "women" in artendance of that board it no wonder you have fucked up ideas about fannies :roll:

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I think the vagina's weirder simply since I'm not familiar with it. I don't plan on this state of affairs to last too long tho :)

And yes, I'll use protection too :D

EDIT: And yes, I like what comes out of a guy's penis. A LOT! Yummmmmm....
Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

jmac wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:You are quite enthusiastic about penises for an alleged heterosexual male, Solamnus.
It's because he touches himself at night.
:shock:

It took you a whole three pages before you mentioned that!

Getting slow, are you?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:I think the vagina's weirder simply since I'm not familiar with it. I don't plan on this state of affairs to last too long tho :)
Cross over Ein, cross over into the light! :wink:
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

3rd Impact wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:I think the vagina's weirder simply since I'm not familiar with it. I don't plan on this state of affairs to last too long tho :)
Cross over Ein, cross over into the light! :wink:
/me seriously considers giving you the Railgun Treatment™ ;)
Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
3rd Impact wrote:Cross over Ein, cross over into the light! :wink:
/me seriously considers giving you the Railgun Treatment™ ;)
Would that involve making him a convert...? :wink:

Oh, and on-topic: the female in general is wierder to me. No reason her "lower regions" (said only because I suddenly forgot how to spell the word and don't feel like scrolling down to see it) should be any different.
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

RogueIce wrote:It took you a whole three pages before you mentioned that!

Getting slow, are you?
No, I was snuggling and having sex with my BF. I have needs you know... :wink:
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:I think we need to ask him if he's ever actually seen a vagina. This could have some relevance towards his vote. (He can always be given one, you know, if he doesn't want to see one persay... I'm sure SD.net as a whole can afford the operation!)
I believe the correct term is "mangina".
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Jeebus, you don't have to leave if you want to stay. Just avoid being a tool in the future.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Solamnus wrote: Nevermind then, I will take my ass back to Troll Kingdom. At least
they like fucking each other up the ass using Goats and
Horses since no woman in their right mind would touch them.

Bye
:wtf:

*then sees it's from Troll Kingdom*

Oh, it's the same old shit...
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Errrrrrrr.....how I wish I had been around to be involved in this delightful discussion.

Dead skunks? :wtf:

*pouts* That's just plain rude.

Oh, and I find penii to be stranger. I like being in control of all my body parts at all times, thanks. Getting an erection at inopportune times is, to me, like one of my fingers flipping someone off at randomly during a business meeting or something. Like Tourette's, actually, for my sexy bits. Alarming and unwelcome. So, I'll stick with my stinky, oozing vagina, thank you muchly.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Zaia wrote:Errrrrrrr.....how I wish I had been around to be involved in this delightful discussion.

Dead skunks? :wtf:

*pouts* That's just plain rude.

Oh, and I find penii to be stranger. I like being in control of all my body parts at all times, thanks. Getting an erection at inopportune times is, to me, like one of my fingers flipping someone off at randomly during a business meeting or something. Like Tourette's, actually, for my sexy bits. Alarming and unwelcome. So, I'll stick with my stinky, oozing vagina, thank you muchly.
A friend of mine got to enjoy all manner of involuntary breast discharges while pregnant.
A clear liquid, I did it to her once with just saying "breast discharge"! :D

After going through that hell, she was unable to nurse. Wierd.

And the Ginnie is the more bizarre organ, "mystery hole" is what I call it. :lol:
No pink foam in my wonderings, just to let you know. :D
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

One more thing, this is the most delightfully offensive thread I've read since my stay here.
Knobcheese, however, is a chimeric substance in my experience. Somebody has very poor hygiene! :x
Poor innerbrat. Were you really subjected to that?
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Well this went hella weird while i was away...

..i still have to say, vaginas are the weirder organs, there's so much exploring to be done, it's like at plays, with all the different backgrounds, if they were all curtains, so many layers, such an adventure :D .

Where as the male organ is all out in the open. It's obvious what it does.

And innerbrat, make sure your boyfriends clean down there, that's some vile skank you exposed me to.

MKSheppard: You're a funny guy. :lol:
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Zaia wrote:Oh, and I find penii to be stranger. I like being in control of all my body parts at all times, thanks. Getting an erection at inopportune times is, to me, like one of my fingers flipping someone off at randomly during a business meeting or something. Like Tourette's, actually, for my sexy bits. Alarming and unwelcome. So, I'll stick with my stinky, oozing vagina, thank you muchly.
Don't nipples get hard? Which can be very fun to see on a girl. At least for most guys. Assuming your clothes aren't really baggy, anyway (in which case, the male organ isn't going to show either...but wearing my uniform and having hot chicks around wearing "summer clothes" made me keep my seat quite often). :D

MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Zaia wrote:So, I'll stick with my stinky, oozing vagina, thank you muchly.
Ah Ah, but can you write your name in the snow with it? Can you? Can you?

We also have much much shorter lines at the bathrooms wherever we go,
mwhahahha

To a man, the world is his toilet :P
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:There officially is no "rock bottom" on SD.Net anymore. We're already well-below it.
This from the Che Guevara Mouseketeer, too.
Oh, come now. We all know that I've had the worst (sexually-wise ;):P) avatars on SD.Net for some time...

Anywho.. I find vaginas weirder. And not because I'm gay. Just cos they are.

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Oh yeah, there's that part about not putting up with
bleeding for a week, and of course, unslightly pregnancies :twisted:

Sure, you might actually get a bit more pleasure, but WE hold
all the cards, muhahahhahahaha

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

MKSheppard wrote:Ah Ah, but can you write your name in the snow with it? Can you? Can you?

mwhahahha

Most excellent points!

Shorter bathroom lines, writing in the snow, being able to go anywhere...

May not settle which is wierder, but it settles which is better. :D

haas mark

Post by haas mark »

MKSheppard wrote:
Zaia wrote:So, I'll stick with my stinky, oozing vagina, thank you muchly.
Ah Ah, but can you write your name in the snow with it? Can you? Can you?

mwhahahha

I see you have yet to visit a gay club...

~ver

Formerly verilon

Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Zaia wrote:Oh, and I find penii to be stranger. I like being in control of all my body parts at all times, thanks. Getting an erection at inopportune times is, to me, like one of my fingers flipping someone off at randomly during a business meeting or something. Like Tourette's, actually, for my sexy bits. Alarming and unwelcome. So, I'll stick with my stinky, oozing vagina, thank you muchly.
Don't girls' panties get kinda uncomfortably wet sometimes when they're sexually aroused? :?

As for which is weirder, I'm not sure. Maybe vaginas. Like a black hole of uncertainty. Penises are more "straightforward".

I guess it kinda reflects on general aspects of women and men's mentalities. Vagina = not always straightforward. Penis = tends to be straightforward.

Or maybe the two are like lock and key, so there's no what's weird and what's not since both are two components of the same thing.

Hmmm.... Lock and key....
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

[says nothing of the blatant puns in Shinova's post]

~ver

Formerly verilon

AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

MKSheppard wrote:
Solamnus wrote:Nevermind then, I will take my ass back to Troll Kingdom. At least they like fucking each other up the ass using Goats and Horses since no woman in their right mind would touch them.

Bye
:wtf:

*then sees it's from Troll Kingdom*

Oh, it's the same old shit...
Heh heh ... should anyone be surprised that this little dipshit who has obviously never gone anywhere near a real woman's vagina happened to come from TrollKingdom?
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

I believe a few words from Family Guy will round out this debate fairly well.

"The clitorous, nature's rubix cube."

And there is nothing weirder then a rubix cube. Except for those freaks that can solve them in under 30 seconds.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution