A Comedy Of Errors

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

A Comedy Of Errors

Post by SirNitram »

Not Shakespeare's. SirNitram's. For those that enjoy my posts or notice my normal times(All 1% of you), I wasn't here yesterday. Here's some basic rules to avoid my situation.

Do not place your computer room directly below an uninhabited apartment's bathroom. Should the tub overflow, or the toilet develop a crack, the water will drip down into your computer room at 5AM and you won't notice until 8.

When going out to releive stress of finally fixing the leak two hours later..

Do not off-road in a Dodge Neon.

Do not let your girlfriend off-road in a Dodge Neon.

While letting your girlfriend off-road in a Dodge Neon, do not go onto stretches of mud deep enough for your Neon to float.

After letting your girlfriend off-road in a Dodge Neon in stretches of mud deep enough to float, make sure you wash the car thoroughly the first time, so you don't have to repeat three times.

Do not volunteer to babysit your girlfriend's nephews while their parents paint. One will scream the whole time.

Do check your speed coming down the mountain after all this, so you don't get pulled over for speeding at 11:50 PM.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
RogueIce
_______

Re: A Comedy Of Errors

Post by RogueIce »

SirNitram wrote:Not Shakespeare's. SirNitram's. For those that enjoy my posts or notice my normal times(All 1% of you), I wasn't here yesterday. Here's some basic rules to avoid my situation.

Do not place your computer room directly below an uninhabited apartment's bathroom. Should the tub overflow, or the toilet develop a crack, the water will drip down into your computer room at 5AM and you won't notice until 8.

When going out to releive stress of finally fixing the leak two hours later..

Do not off-road in a Dodge Neon.

Do not let your girlfriend off-road in a Dodge Neon.

While letting your girlfriend off-road in a Dodge Neon, do not go onto stretches of mud deep enough for your Neon to float.

After letting your girlfriend off-road in a Dodge Neon in stretches of mud deep enough to float, make sure you wash the car thoroughly the first time, so you don't have to repeat three times.

Do not volunteer to babysit your girlfriend's nephews while their parents paint. One will scream the whole time.

Do check your speed coming down the mountain after all this, so you don't get pulled over for speeding at 11:50 PM.
Sounds like you had an interesting day. :D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

Sounds more like a tragedy of errors!
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

He forgot to mention one....

Never drive down a one-lane road after rain with your window down. When you meet that SUV coming the other way, the rain puddle your car drives through *will* come in through your window and splash you in the face.

It was five minutes before I could look at him without laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

LOL, poor guy. :lol:
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Zathras
Redshirt

Post by Zathras »

Maybe if you just lock yourself in the closet next weekend, it'll be less stressful and more fun....
No one ever listens to Zathras. "Quite mad," they say....
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Zathras wrote:Maybe if you just lock yourself in the closet next weekend, it'll be less stressful and more fun....
Lock yourself in the closet with your GF...
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Poor Nitram. *huggles*
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

That sounds like quite a day.
Reason enough never to go outside.
Hyperion
Village Idiot

Post by Hyperion »

Sounds like a blast, how much water damage to the Neon?

Btw, I knew that ATVs float in mud puddles from experience, but I honestly never knew a car could... :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hyperion on 2003-04-14 01:18am, edited 1 time in total.
"Freak on a leash! Freak on a leash!"
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Yikes. Sorry about that, Nitram. Beowulf's suggestion sounds like a good way to get over the pain, though. :wink:
JADAFETWA
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Hyperion wrote:Sounds like a blast, how much water damage to the Neon?

Btw, I knew that ATVs float in mud puddles from experience, but I honestly never knew a car could... :mrgreen:
:twisted: Not a touch of damage to my Precious, water or mud-wise. She's as good as ever after $10 in quarters at the local car wash.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet