I have a job again.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Saberslash
Youngling

I have a job again.

Post by Saberslash »

Yep, yesterday was my first day. I'm a bus boy at Bonanza. Its not much, but its income. But they screwed me over on my hours today and tomorrow. I ride bike to work, and it takes me about 20 minutes to get there, and 20 to get back... and I have to work a split shift today and tomorrow that goes as such: 11-4, then 5-9. I have no time to eat.. dammit! Well, at least I get half off meals... :?
Big Bang----------first life-form-------Neanderthals---Birth of Jesus---Today
...................................................^
..........................................You're here
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

That's 18 hours in 2 days. That can be pretty good money. And can you bring something to eat so you don't have to bike back to your house?
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Saberslash
Youngling

Post by Saberslash »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:That's 18 hours in 2 days. That can be pretty good money. And can you bring something to eat so you don't have to bike back to your house?
Yea, its nice cash, but I had some places to call, one of them being my bank. And no, I can't bring anything. Since it is a restaurant (bonanza) they prefer you to waste yoru pay check eating there so hey dont' have to pay you.
Big Bang----------first life-form-------Neanderthals---Birth of Jesus---Today
...................................................^
..........................................You're here