Your dumb fantasies

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Trekdestroyer
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Your dumb fantasies

Post by Trekdestroyer »

Everybody has one of them. At some point youv'e wanted to do somthing impossible and out of reach. Most people usualy fantasize about screwing famous actors, playing pro football, being a fictional character because of the actor's wild life and that sort of thing. Then you have the people who want to do the totally crazy stuff like fly around on a cloud, enter in big tournaments, beat the crap out of losers that always are there. Or if you happen to be a Russian, you imagine hijacking an enormous amount of vodka, and drinking it over the course of several days or weeks. I'm sort of interested in what your little insane fantasy is. Come on...the only insane person in here is you. :wink:
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I fantasize about "Matrix Jumping". that just seems very liberating. I would jump to work everyday. I also Fantasize about being an X-wing pilot. But only the part where we are slowly, majestically lifting off from Yavin IV.
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

Being some sort of commando in a sci fi military force, but always having 'God Mode' on.

Matrix Jumping would be freaking cool.

Being, like Batman. Some sort of Teflon-coated super-vigilante using cool powers, martial arts, gadgets and snappy one-liners to fight crime, and occasionally standing on the tallest building in the city and looking down on my citizens before Matrix Jumping off into the night...
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

My Personal Über Fantasy is to have acces to my Mythical "Crossroads Central Control Tower" If you know what it was, you'd want one too...
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Pint0 Xtreme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Pint0 Xtreme »

To see a Lambda class Shuttle land in front of my house and see a high ranking Imperial officer walking out, telling me that my ride is ready and an Imperial Star Destroyer is now at my command.

Oh, and owning an X-Wing in today's world too. :P
President Sharky
Jedi Knight

Post by President Sharky »

My crazy fantasy is to be a superbeing who can Matrix Jump, cast Force lightning, absorb gunfire with my hands, and use Force TK. I often have dreams where I can do just that, and damn do I hate it when I wake up.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Lessee, I'd like the "Blue Cube" powers from the animorphs books, but without that lame time limit. I'd really like my own faster than light space ship too. And blue prints for it so I can make more and be really rich. Those two things together would be fucking awesome.
Morilore
Jedi Master

Post by Morilore »

I want to see the totality of the visible portion of the Milky Way Galaxy from the outside. With my own eyes.

Matrix Jumping would also kick ass.
"Guys, don't do that"
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

1) I want to be a Jedi.

2) I want to have a visible character shield. The kind where's it's obvious I have a character shield. But I don't want to be one of the main characters. Having the plot revolve around me is too much of a hassle. I'd want to be the plucky comic relief. The camera may not follow me all the time, but at least I won't be eaten by the monster waiting around teh corner.
Praxis
Sith Acolyte

Post by Praxis »

Force powers. :D
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Ever since i was twelve, i wanted a lightsaber. I'd give my right arm for a real, functional lightsaber, i wouldnt even use it i'd just put in on my shelf'o'nerdium and think about how fucking BOSS it is to have a REAL lightsaber.
Kanye West Saves.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

At this point in my life, I just wish I could go out and legally kill stupid people for fun, harvest their organs, and get paid for it. I'd probably start with the shitbag who goes by the name of Trekdestroyer, then then I'd go whack Drunk Monkey and Dakarne. Because they're stupid and reading their posts makes me sick.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

aerius wrote:At this point in my life, I just wish I could go out and legally kill stupid people for fun, harvest their organs, and get paid for it. I'd probably start with the shitbag who goes by the name of Trekdestroyer, then then I'd go whack Drunk Monkey and Dakarne. Because they're stupid and reading their posts makes me sick.
On a related note I often indulge in GTA inspired day-dreams while in traffic. The sheer reckless SHITTINESS of drivers of late has made me wish for a complete lack of firearms laws and a license to kill.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

I want a phaser. With which I could stun people.

"HEY. WHAT'S GOING ON? NOT MUCH, JUST AT A MOVIE THEATER RIGHT NOW. YEAH. YEAH IT'S PRETTY COOL. SO WHERE SHOULD WE MEET UP? YEAH? WELL JERRY SAID-" *BZZZAP*
Last edited by Uraniun235 on 2005-08-29 11:16pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

I'd love to be proclaimed (and be) the best debator in the world.

And I'd also love to be genuinly attractive.

Oh and be good at fighting.

And football.

And magic.

Not in that order.

I'd also love to know why people act the way they do. Why, for example, aerius is the only one to have violent tendancies in this thread to people on this forum. Would fascinate me.
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

I've always wanted the "standard issue neuralizer" from MIB. "I paid you cash for this car. You must've lost it." "I made an unbelievably good impression on you. You're promoting me."
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Mine would get O.o reactions from people, so no comment.
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Using a Device on my wrist to transform Modern Day earth into the world of various sci-fi universes.

That, and Piloting Megas.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Wake up one day in Knife's Battle of the Hymn Fanfic.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

I have a hero complex. Explains why I joined the USMC. :D But my fantasy's usually involve the heroic fight against some horrific enemy. To fight against stagaring odds and to find a way to exsist. To hold hope up like a light in the dark.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
The Silence and I
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Silence and I »

I often daydream about having borderline superhero strength, speed, and durability, and then getting into long hand to hand battles with created opponents of rough parity. I also randomly have normal people (sometimes I know them, sometimes it's the guy I just walked past on the street) attack me in my mind. I assign them and myself variable strength and skill and see what happens. Then I have the dark and violent fantasies...

What? I'm violent inside so I don't have to be outside :P
"Do not worry, I have prepared something for just such an emergency."

"You're prepared for a giant monster made entirely of nulls stomping around Mainframe?!"

"That is correct!"

"How do you plan for that?"

"Uh... lucky guess?"
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Knife wrote:I have a hero complex. Explains why I joined the USMC. :D But my fantasy's usually involve the heroic fight against some horrific enemy. To fight against stagaring odds and to find a way to exsist. To hold hope up like a light in the dark.
Yeah, i know that feeling. When i was a kid, shit, now too sometimes, i always wanted to actually like...i know this sounds weird but i wanted to die saving the world. Like that guy at the end of ID4, ram my plane into the core of an alien ship or the eeeevil Neo-Nazi superweapon or whatever and like save the world. I kind of stopped being so fatalistic later on but the notion still crosses my mind at times. The 'heroic final sacrifice' is sort of a cliche of the stories i write, as it is.
Kanye West Saves.

Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

I always wanted to be able to jump off a cliff and die a slow painfull death, but I decided that there are certain things that I should stick around for before I see what that kind of death is like.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Zero132132 wrote:I always wanted to be able to jump off a cliff and die a slow painfull death, but I decided that there are certain things that I should stick around for before I see what that kind of death is like.
:wtf:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Knife wrote:
Zero132132 wrote:I always wanted to be able to jump off a cliff and die a slow painfull death, but I decided that there are certain things that I should stick around for before I see what that kind of death is like.
:wtf:
Reminds me of the Futurama episode with the suicide booths. "Oooh, good choice!"
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."