Navigator's Tales

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Navigator's Tales

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

The Wormhole opened in the wasteland outside the cave, the newest enforcer fell over and threw up dropping his rifle.
"Ok, who replaced the noob's dramine with Placebo?" laughed the captain, two non com's raised their hands...

"Ok kids, the mission is Traq and Transport, it's just after mating season, and the The ladies in the cave will ripe. Remember we want to be out of here before local authorities or Copywrite lawyers show up."

"the troops marched into the cave leaving the noob behind with the equipment, the safety cages and the singularity controller, (the device that opened the wormholes in the field). The pnumonic bursts of the traquilzer Assualt rifles echoed from the cave, The noob looked up to see the lone male of the nest charging right for him, in a panic the young man activated the box, but scrambled the settings, the creature vanished mid-leap into the wormhole that formed in front of the youngman, the vacume sucked the young man in as well.

The captain and troops came out the sand was incredably hot, from the waste heat from the box, the device had shut down un attended to avoid over heating , and melting the sand into glass. The Captain checked the box, damn idiot sent himself and the smaller male deathclaw to the Draka universe. Laughing the captain shook his head, a deathclaw in Draka controlled north america, well the Draka deserved worse then that.

"Ok, as soon as the generator cools down we ship these Ladies to Gor, show them how the Trans-reality Navigator Guild deals with assholes who rape our people. I'm sure they will appreciate the Irony of being eaten by Matriarical pack hunters. Not to mention with their armour like hide, there's nothing on that hellblasted planet that can kill one of them, and we aren't even breaking their stupid bug's rules."

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

I've had an idea like that, only it involved a trans-dimanesional spaceship. I was tool lazy to make anything out of it. So, obviously, I'm going to praise your brilliance in coming up with a similar idea. :D

So, here goes:

Great idea, man. :D

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

not exactly original as I have read a good deal of Heinline and spider robertson, and Zealezney..

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin