The Beginning of the End

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

The Beginning of the End

Post by Junghalli »

Deleted because this project isn't going anywhere with me and will never be finished. I have rewritten it and it is now (or will soon be) available under the title Death of a Serpent, but radically changed to unrecognizable from what it was. It should be ready by tomorrow morning (it's finished today but the fucking stupid university computer is giving me problems :evil: ).
Last edited by Junghalli on 2005-04-16 03:32pm, edited 4 times in total.
Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

A short fanfic, taking place in Sheppard's alternate Drakaverse timeline and largely presenting the war from the other side of the fence. It is not intended to be considered part of our "official" Drakaverse story arc, as I fear bringing upon myself the bone-crushing wrath of Shep should it suck ass, but unless I fucked up everything should be in accordance with our timeline.
I have sort of gone out of the way to humanize the Draka in this fanfic, because frankly I find the idea of an entire society of twisted psychopaths to be as silly as a successful airborne invasion of the Caucauses. :wink: I'm currently working on a second half to the story, shall I post it or does this suck?
Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

C'mon guys, somebody give me some idea on whether or not this is any good. I'll feel more comfortable writing the second part if I have some idea whether or not people like what I've done so far.
There's 80 views so far so I know somebody's seen this besides me. :)
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

No offense, but your formatting is gruesome. Please edit the text, so that it is easier to read without the words transforming into a single block.
Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

Tribun wrote:No offense, but your formatting is gruesome. Please edit the text, so that it is easier to read without the words transforming into a single block.
Sorry. Now I know better than to paste messages straight from Word. It's been edited and should be more legible now.
What about the story itself so far?