Mary Sue in Dalek Land (a short, short story)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Mary Sue in Dalek Land (a short, short story)

Post by Imperial Overlord »

The Dalek Supreme Council met in great room. They flanked the huge emperor Dalek who was permenently tied into the chamber's massive computer banks that kept constantly abreast of the huge Dalek Empire. The casings were a magnificent black and gold. This was the heart of the Dalek Empire, these were the masters of the master race.

The door slid open. A dalek entered. It's chassis was blue-gray, the bumps on it black. The shell was scuffed, not polished. It's plunger shaped gripped was worn from use and the metal on his egg beater like gun was discolored. Their was a ding on the eye stock protruding from the top of his dome.

"Report," commanded the Emperor Dalek in a harsh mechanical voice that gratted on the ears.

"I obey," said the humble dalek in a nearly indentical voice. "I have exterminated the Doctor and have seized his TARDIS. I have his body as proof. In the process, I have discovered the secret location of the last Thal base. I have also invented a new weapon, the Omega bomb, which will enable us to exterminate all of our enemies."

Their was silence. Then the Emperor Dalek spoke again. "You have one a great victory. You must lead the daleks in exterminating the lesser races. I abdicate my position. You are now the Dalek Emperor. Lead us to exterminate all enemies of the daleks!"

All the daleks chorused: "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

A buzz interrupted the gray dalek. The virtual reality equipment he had been using abruptly shut off. A gratting dalek voice spoke. "Report to section A-3 and process the new prisoners for use in the mines."

The gray dalek responeded sadly. "I obey."
Last edited by Imperial Overlord on 2005-04-08 12:35am, edited 1 time in total.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasp*

hehehe... that's utterly awesome.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Thank you for your kind words. It was just something I thought up earlier this morning as I pondered "what do daleks do for recreation?"
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

That was AWSOME!!!

Seriously, as a Dalek loving Whovian, that was really really awsome :mrgreen:
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Such initiative. I don't know about Emperor, but Supreme Controller at the least. :P
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

NecronLord wrote:Such initiative. I don't know about Emperor, but Supreme Controller at the least. :P
It's a Mary Sue. Trust me. It was appropriate.
ZShade
Jedi Knight

Post by ZShade »

Awww, poor grey Dalek. :(

Cute story. :D
Twist the World and Ride the Wind

Cybertron's Finest - Justice League - Mecha Maniacs