Resistance, Sequel to ‘Renaissance of the Daleks.’

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

So in the ST universe have the Daleks dealt with the other wanked Trek powers like the Druoda and the Voth, and the Krenim. I hope in your next story you mention something about how they dealt with those.

So who do they invade next? Please be B5 so the Daleks can utterly destroy the First Ones and the wanking rabid fivers do regarding their powers.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

mr friendly guy wrote:So in the ST universe have the Daleks dealt with the other wanked Trek powers like the Druoda and the Voth, and the Krenim. I hope in your next story you mention something about how they dealt with those.
In no particular order. Fluidic Space receives the Apocalypse Element treatment. Krenim, I would say, haven't got a prayer. The Daleks time corridors can pull a Tardis off course, they can punch through Krenim temporal shields. The Voth, I think, do not have a firepower advantage. They die, horribly. And Voyager managed to capture one of these Druoda missiles. I imagine the Daleks would just capture them, hack their memory, and then blow up the Druoda homeworld.
So who do they invade next? Please be B5 so the Daleks can utterly destroy the First Ones and the wanking rabid fivers do regarding their powers.
Much as I dislike rabid fiverwanking, I also happen to like the first ones (when sanely treated) a bit too much to do that to them. Also, without knowing the details of their societies, writing with them in a key role is very hard.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The Epilogue has now been edited to include the Time Wars era daleks shown in the most recent Dr Who episode. These shall, obviously, feature in heavily in the sequel.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

Looking forward to your sequel. Who are you planning to cross the Daleks over with next?
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

I was thinking of subjecting Star Wars to dalek invasion.