ST vs. SW vs 40K ish...

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

starfury wrote:hehe, between a rock and a hard place, federation is in deep shit.
Oh, I'm certain the Republic will be heroes to them at first. Republic commanders are going to be getting moshed down the streets of Paris by legions of adoring Federation citizens who cannot express their gratitude to them for saving them from the fascist fundie IoM.
The poor bastards will only later realize just how deep they are in the sewage tank. And I see Eldrack is trying to subvert Vader and Palpatine to Chaos... I forsee things getting very nasty. :twisted:
However, while it lasts I want to see a battle royale between the Imperium fleet and a combined Federation/Republic force over Earth. The space fundies are going down hard! :twisted:
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

Riker wept. How foolish he had been. Why had he trusted the Betazeds? Accepted them as his own? Why had he been part of the Federation? He hated Vulcans, and all the Romulan scum. He hated it all. How could he have been so stupid? As he felt the pleasure of his eyes closing he looked up at Inquisitor Grim.

“What must I do?” Riker asked, still knelt on the floor.

“You have helped us enough for one day. I do hope to be the first to reach your galaxy. If I can stop the Space Marines going for total destruction I can probably make the humans of your galaxy a respectable member of the Imperium.” Inquisitor Grim unchained the mans arms and he tried to stand. “When the time comes you may be called upon to help your Emporer. Will you do that?”

“Yes! Yes! Of course!” Riker was surprised that the question was necessary.

“Sleep.” Grim whispered and Riker collapsed on the floor.

“My goodness these people are susceptible to psychic energy.” Grim smiled.

All of a sudden the ship was rocked.

“Inquisitor.” Said a man running into the room. “We are under attack.”

“Who dares?” asked the Inquisitor.

“They’re from the other end of the wormhole. Only small ships, that’s all that can make it through.”

The ship was rocked again. Alarm bells began to ring.

“Are the Space Marines helping?”

“Thunderhawk gunships have been launched and the capital ships are picking off what they can.”

Riker began to disappear.

“Check on the woman!” Grim shouted. “Is she still there?”

A few seconds later the response was shouted back.

“No! She’s escaped!”
“Damn,” Grim whispered to himself.

But with sarcasm.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Shields up Data. Issue the command to fall back.” Picard said. “We have them.”

The Federation shuttle turned about with TIE Fighters still covering it, many TIE Fighters being destroyed. TIE Bombers still bombarded the capital ships . Long before the capital ships were truly fighting in a co-ordinated manner all of the ships made their way through the wormhole. The executor fired a few choice turbolaser shots to damage the capital ships forward firing weapons giving the fighters and the shuttle time to make it through the wormhole.

“Picard to Ozzel. We have them, many thanks for your assistance. I will be advising Starfleet Command and the Federation of my high opinion of the Galactic Republic.”

“I see. Good luck.”

“Send my regards to Captain Liris.”

“Indeed. Ozzel out.”

“Captain, I…”

“I know Mr. Data.” Picard said. “If they’re a genuine republic then the Borg are a peaceful Democracy.”

“We are exiting the wormhole Captain. We are in the Alpha quadrent.” Data said.

“Picard to Deep Space Nine.”

“Deep Space Nine here. An honour and a joy to hear your voice again Sir.” The voice of Miles O’Brien came over the communications.

“Can I speak to Captain Sisko please?” asked Picard.

“Its night shift here at the moment,” O’Brien answered. “I’m only still here because I was woken up to deal with a specific problem.”

“All the same I would like to speak with him.” Picard said. “Apologise for my waking him but I must speak with him.”

“Understood Sir. I’ll have him meet you in his ready room.”

“You must understand Sisko, that we can help you,” the voice of the prophets came to him. “You must trust us, please do not destroy us by destroying the wormhole.”

“But what of those on the other side?”

“The Republic needs you, if you leave it against the Imperium it will die. Together you will survive.”

“Why are you now being so helpful?”

“Because we came from the Republic. But you must go now Sisko. Fade again.”

Sisko felt himself begin to fall asleep again, which was odd, because as far as he was concerned he was already dreaming.

He woke with a start. Someone came through his door, it was Odo.

“Sorry Sir, you weren’t answering comms. Captain Picard will soon be arriving.” Odo said exited again.

“How odd. I don’t feel rested.”

Reaper would spend the rest of his days encased in Chaos Space Marine armour. How humiliating. He had drifted into space after being dragged out by what was a minor species shooting its own ships on the orders of Ravager. How he hated Ravager. He would make him pay. He was not sure exactly what the plan entailed but he knew the wormhole was involved. Ravager would have guarded against a conventional attack on the wormhole and with forces building up on all sides of it a frontal assault would be risky. He knew that the warp had something to do with its creation and therefore he knew of one artefact that could play with it.

The pillars of Cadia. Pillars known to dampen warp effects which is why it was placed near Cadia so that the forces of the Imperium could reach the first fortress against Chaos with relative ease, being as it was near the Eye of Terror – the source of Chaos.

He was going full frontal on it. Slanesh, Khorne and Nurgle were all offended by Tzeenth’s new champion and as such were willing to show another champion greater favour than usual. Easily he was able to gain the necessary backing to gather together a force capable of taking Cadia. The Alpha Legion, the World Eaters, the Iron Warriors, The Death Guard, the Emporer’s Children; all cursed traitor legions that would fight against an Emporer they once worshipped.

Within their ranks disgusting plague marines toughened by disease, frenzied Khorne Berserkers longing for close combat, Terminators encased in the heaviest armour known to the Imperium, Posessed Marines deformed by the Demon in their soul, noise marines who fight with sonic weapons, oblitertors who form guns out of their own bodies.

Promises from millions of Demons that they would come as soon as they were summoned: Bloodletters and Flesh Hounds of Khorne, Plaguebearers and Beasts of Nurgle, Daemonettes and Slaneshian steeds of Slanesh and the Greater Demons Bloodthirsters of Khorne, Keepers of Secrets and Great Unclean ones of Slanesh and Nurgle.

Mightier still were the great names of those that would fight with this company: Kharn the Betrater, Fabius Bile, the Doomrider.

None associated with Tzeenth were in the company and Abbadon the Despoiler was not allowed to join due to his claim to be the finest Chaos warmaster.

Reaper had decided that this was to be his.

“Tea, Earl Grey, hot.” Picard ordered the machine which provided him with what he wanted.

Sisko entered his own ready room and looked at Picard and saw a troubled man; yet a man arrogant enough to get himself a drink and sit down in another Captain’s command room.

“Captain Picard.”

“Captain Sisko.”

“You wished to urgently discuss with me?”

“We have a decision to make, as men. The wormhole shows us two very clear dangers…”

“Two? Are you suggesting that the Galactic Republic is not all that it seems?”

“I am not suggesting, I am telling you. That wormhole will not destabilise unless we concentrate some serious firepower on it, and not without the co-operation of Deep Space Nine.”

“I have no intention of destroying the wormhole.”

“Captain Sisko, I do not want to try and take any kind of commanding position here but I do think that…”

“No… Captain. Deep Space Nine is a Bajoron station and I know…”

“It is under your command and Federation protection. The decision is still yours.”

“And a decision has been taken. The Federation does not bow from responsibility. We have faced overwhelming tasks before; who is to say that people oppressed by the Imperium of Man do not need the Federation? Who is to say that the Galactic Republic which you say is no Republic will not become one having seen what we have achieved? Neither of the two of them are invincible, Lieutenant Nightshade was…”

“Eldrack? He’s here?”

“Of course. He is responsible for the saving of the Enterprise, your ship.”

“How?”

“He was able to kill the invaders to the Enterprise along with help from the deceased Lieutenant Worf and some of his security team. They ambused one squad and stole their weapons which are now on the station and Dax is close to being able to replicate them…”

“But he was under arrest!”

“On what charge?”

“Well… Our Counsellor Troi, a Betazoid, had discovered that he had malevolent feelings…”

“What?”

“And he also threw the ship of course to render her unconscious.”

“You are certain of this?”

“Well she never stated that it was him but Commander Data made a hypothesis that she had come in to tell us this…”

“Mr. Nightshade has worked tirelessly with Chief O’Brien on repairs, he saved your shape and he is the only one here who can claim to have battled the enemy and won and you suggest putting him in the brig on evidence as flimsy as this?”

During Sisko’s last speech Eldrack had come in through the doors.

“Its OK Sir.” Eldrack said humbly. “There is a Betazoid on the station and I agree for her to reach telepathically to see what she can detect should you so order it so long as the test is also applied to the remaining bridge crew.”

“Agreed.” Picard said.

Eldrack had seen Riker in sickbay, he knew what had happened to him, and he knew that he could hide his feelings behind Riker’s now heat oppressed brain.

Looks like someones luck just turned...
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

I'm not a 40ker so ... who/what is Eldrack :?: And more importantly; when is Vader going to go all Sith on his ass? :twisted:
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

Sci Fi Dark Elf converted to the cause of the Demons is the best way of summing it up.

I am going by the SD.net opinion that Vader is too weak to resist the taint of chaos. :twisted:

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Cool, you may continue to write more now.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

"Guards. Leave me.” Emporer Palpatines spoke unexpectedly before whispering, “he’s here.”

“Here I am… Senator.”

“Master Yoda. I am amazed to see you have come.”

“Feel him you do… stop this we must… the dark side before I have felt but this is new…”

“Chaos…”

“Resist it you must. Work with you I am forced to.”

“How were you able to escape from whatever backwater you were stuck on?”

“In many ways can the force work, defending itself, it is.”

“The head of the Jedi Council and a Sith Lord? In coalition?”

“Imbalance there is. Action must be taken.”

“But what if I join Chaos? I could kill you here and heed the call.”

“You’re foresight can see where this ends. Power you crave, and powerless you would be.”

“Guards, inform Grand Moff Tarkin that he is temporary leader of the Galactic Empire. I must take a respite.”

Lightsabers in hand the Dark Lord of the Sith and leader of the Jedi Council walked side by side to a shuttle to begin their task of saving the force from destruction.

The entire Enterprise bridge crew that remained was gathered in Sisko’s ready room with the Deep Space Nine crew observing. Numerous security guards stood around ready for any trouble. The young betazoid man walked into the room and greeted Sisko.

“Many thanks for agreeing to do this,” Sisko said. “Scan round the room, do you feel a… malevolent presence. Something which appals your telepathic sense.”

The Betazoid began to move around the room, standing first by Data, shaking his head, moving on to Picard, shaking his head, then Riker.

“I feel. Aggression, hatred…” the Betazoid began backing off.

“Die!” shouted Riker insanely trying to strangle the Betazoid.

Phasers fired at Riker and he was sent to the floor, Eldrack held a knife wielding Dr. Crusher long enough for her to be shot as well.

“It was the two of them.” The Betazoid said. “Definitely. Everyone else here is normal.”

Stood between Dr. Crusher and Commander Riker Eldrack could not agree more. He watched the Betazoid go with glee.

“Captain, may I have a word?” asked Eldrack after everyone else had left

“Of course.”

“I believe I may have been contacted by the Prophets last night. They told me how our replicators might be able to make bolters.”

“I was contacted too but I received no such detailed instructions.”

“Do not ask me how I know but I do.”

“The prophets are a mysterious people.” Sisko agreed. “Go to Dax and give her the instructions. Also, order the Enterprise to be locked, I do not want Picard going alone to try and disrupt the wormhole.”

Somewhere, a Ferengi was wondering why his holodecks had been on all night.

“Your agent has failed,” Magneus Calgar declared.

“And you’re warriors fared no better,” Inquisitor Grim replied. “And my agent has not failed completely, we can still send warriors over there. The only difference is that we will have to take the space station by force from their brig instead of from all location simultaneously. Are not your warriors capable of that?”

“The Ultramarines will defeat any foe!” Magneus Calgar roared in anger. “By challenging the might of the Emporer’s chosen you challenge the might of the Emporer himself!”

“As an Inquisitor I outrank you!” Grim protested.

“Out rank this!” Calgar shouted swinging a power fist.

The mechanically enhanced fist struck Grim in the centre of the body sending the Inquisitor smashing into the wall of the Ultramarines temple.

“Let’s go!”

“Just keep moving,” Boba Fett growled at Leia and Luke. “We’ll reach Mos Eisley soon enough.”

“I can’t go on,” Leia wailed sinking to her knees.

“Yeah come on,” Luke protested, “We’ve been walking for an hour now and we’re boiling up. You probably have some sort of coolant in there; how are we supposed to keep up with you?”

“Because I haven’t got a gun at my back.” Boba answered firing a warning shot past Luke’s ear.

Luke heard a voice within his head.

“Luke… Luke.”

“Obi Wan…” he whispered.

“The force has opened itself up to you, feel it flow through you and gain control of the situation. When Yoda comes, heed him, Yoda is the wise Jedi master who instructed me….”

“Hey! Move!” Boba Fett insisted.

“No.” Luke said suddenly feeling the overwhelming presence of the force. “You do not wish me to move.”

“I am not susceptible to Jedi powers.” Boba cocked his head slightly.

“Oh really?” chuckled a voice from behind him.

“What the…” Boba turned to find an old pale man standing behind him, fingers pointing towards him.

Bolts of electricity sprang from the fingertips of the old man and threw Boba Fett backwards landing heavily on the Tatooine desert with lightening pulsing through him.

“Unnecessary that death was,” Yoda sighed next to the man, Darth Sidious, who had sent the wave of lightening.

“We didn’t have time for a treaty.” Sidious rebuked him.

Leia began to realise that in her a power was growing, she knew she was capable of great things.

“We must begin your training,” Yoda said quickly. “To the shuttle.”

It seemed bizarre to Luke and Leia that the shuttle had not been apparent to them before but there it was, standing proudly in the middle of a backwater planet as if it, and the Emporer, were in exactly the right place. They began to move quickly towards it.

“Who are you?” asked Leia.

“He is Yoda,” the ghostly figure of Obi Wan Kenobi appeared behind the two Jedi masters. “And that is the Emporer.”

“The Emporer?” Luke asked increduosly.

“We have no time to explain,” Sidious hissed. “We must away immediately.”

Two figures landed on the sand behind Luke and Leia.

“Because otherwise we show up right?” asked the first.

The first figure was only alarming in his sudden appearance, his humanoid shape, pointed ears, two hand pistols, ordinary civilian attire and strange tattoos were not as alarming as the figure that once had been Darth Vader, which had once been Anakin Skywalker: instead of the black helmet a vaguely canine head rose up from between the shoulders, red spikes stuck out throughout the body and a pair of wings adorned his back.

Eldrack and Palpatine had equal reactions in regards to their shuttles and both attacked each other by proxy destroying the other.

“And we’re stuck on this planet.” Eldrack smiled. “I see you did not bring your communicators here.”

Yoda and Palpatine lit up their lightsabers. The Demon with Eldrack stepped forward with 2 lightsabers.

“I wouldn’t recommend it,” Eldrack smiled aiming his two rifles at Luke and Leia.

“Stronger than you believe the force is,” Yoda’s eyes narrowed.

“Really?” asked Eldrack backing away towards Boba Fett’s carcass and kneeling down.

The lightsabers flew from the Demon’s hands and were caught by Luke and Leia.

“Focusing on chaos your new servant is,” Yoda revealed. “The force is strong with all of us. The force is unfocused within Anakin.”

“That name no longer has meaning for him,” Eldrack said. “He is Revenger.”

“And he is weaponless,” Palpatine smiled stepping forward to attack the beast.

“That is an incorrect assumption,” Eldrack corrected him as the Demon sprung an axe and a staff from his hands that seemed to buzz with energy. “An axe? Too much anger.”

“We will defeat him,” Leia said.

“Of course you will,” Eldrack said. “There are 4 of you and one of him but I was wondering what you could do to this?”

He grabbed the jet pack with one arm and set it off. They could see that the straps had somehow come loose from Boba Fett. Eldrack flew in a horizontal line as he awaited their impending destruction. From the sky came the Millennium Falcon straight at the group of Jedi. The 4 of them raised their hands to it and it stopped before it rammed into them.

“Impossible,” Eldrack whispered in momentary shock. He turned the jetpack and went up to land on the Falcon. “But not unbeatable!”

Revenger stabbed his staff at Palpatine and swung his axe down on Yoda. Eldrack made it on to the hull of the Millennium Falcon and grabbed hold of the satellite dish. Palpatine parried the staff aside amazed to see it stood up to the force of a lightsaber whilst Yoda parried the axe aside. Leia and Luke moved in on the Demon who fired a pshycic power at them, a flame that leapt from its eyes and required the two of them to duck and roll to avoid it. The Millennium Falcon altered course and sped along the grounds at speeds that, though slow for a spacecraft, were sufficient to put significant distance between the Jedi and Eldrack. Eldrack began climbing into the Falcon itself so that it could increase speed and not throw him off or kill him. As it was the sand in his eyes was horrendous. Palpatine parried the staff aside and cut off the Demon’s arm. Yoda aimed low and removed the Demon’s legs and Luke and Leia combined destroyed the torso leaving it lifeless.

Dax, Data and Eldrack Nightshade had just began replicating bolters.

“Dax to Sisko. We don’t know how they work but we’ve been able to copy them. Essentially they should be normal shotguns but the power they yield is remarkable.”

“Just in time old man! Just got a report that armoured beings are terrorising the promenade!”

Eldrack picked up a power weapon and threw another to Data.

“Come on.” Eldrack said grabbing a bolt pistol.

“It appears that I would have no alternative.”

Feels shorter today but thought I would leave it on a cliff hanger before I write the next bit - which I am going to enjoy even if nobody else does! :twisted:

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

I must admit, I was wondering why you needed ST into this instead of just 40 K/SW. But it seems very promising. Keep writing.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

I promise that by the end (though that might be delayed by my returning to education, P.S. Might need a volunteer to post on here if this site is banned from school, can anyone volunteer?) it will be clear.

Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

Aww Ravenger died so early, and he had the potential to be such a cool badass. :cry:
Yoda and Palpatine working together. :shock: I love the way you're completely turning SW and ST universes on their heads! A question though: how did the Ultramarines get on DS9?
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

Riker brought in some kind of Transporter beacon for them to lock on to and brought down the shields before he was caught. Beaming through the wormhole was only possible due to the Chief Librarian on the Ultramarine ship being a strong enough psycker to be able to guide the teleportation.

The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

“Tell me Emporer’s subject, how would you recommend proceeding? I wish to get as many of my men off this station to Earth to destroy your central government?” Marneus Calgar asked.

“The Enterprise, get me there and I can control it with Dr. Crusher. The two of us can overrule the Captain’s command claiming his insanity.” Riker said, (somewhat ironically of course).

“Understood. 1st Company Terminators, stay with these vulnerable and place their survival as critical, continue slowly. The rest of 1st Company is to split; one tactical squad is to locate and take the bridge of this station, one tactical squad is going to sweep and clear and the command squad is to follow me.” Marneus Calgar strode out of the constables office, where a constant stream of Space Marines were coming through via teleporter; a beacon had been laid there by Riker and the shields of Deep Space Nine were down. “As more come through, bike squads to take over sweep and clear and all others to head to ship we are to secure.”

Marneus Calgar led 10 other Space Marines out of the promenade. The promenade was strewn with dead bodies, none of them Space Marine. All of them heretic. He found a section of wall and punched through it heading towards this ship that the converted one had once been Commander of. As he headed down a corridor he encountered a security team – carrying bolters.

“Odd.” Calgar thought.

He aimed his twin linked bolters attatched to his forearms and fired with the bolter fire easily gunning down all of the 4 bajorans before they laid down any significant fire.

Elsewhere Sisko had passed bolters to Miles, Kira and two other Bajoran security officers. He held his own bolter shakily. They took up positions around the bridge aiming their weapons at the lift. A hand popped up from the lift shaft and threw something in their direction.

“Grenade!” yelled Sisko ducking behind cover.

The grenade exploded and before they could duck around from cover and open fire the Space Marines had leapt on to the bridge level and were opening fire at them. Their bolters picking out targets easily. Sisko saw all but Kira fall in what seemed like less than a second. Suddenly they were not being fired at, rather the sounds of combat greeted their ears. Sisko and Kira ducked round to see 2 beheaded Space Marines with another two ducking swings from Data and Eldrack who were wielding the power swords Eldrack had procured in his last encounter with the Space Marines. Sisko and Kira climbed out of their cover and aimed their bolters at Marines that leapt on to the level to engage Eldrack and Data. The Space Marines were taller than Eldrack and Data by around a foot so when Data and Eldrack ducked low Kira and Sisko opened fire. One of the Space Marines was quick enough to also open fire and hit Kira. The two front Space Marines were hit by bolters, Eldrack beheaded another whilst Data threw one down striking another that was trying to climb up. A grenade was thrown. Data dived upon and Eldrack seized the opportunity to open fire on the unsuspecting Space Marines felling one carrying a lasgun. The last member of the squad took his best shot and Eldrack barely avoided being hit falling backwards. Sisko aimed over the edge and fired hitting the shoulder of the Marine. Data dived upon him impaling him with his power sword.

“Kira!” Sisko said turning to find his wounded comrade.

“It has been a privilege,” Kira smiled before collapsing.

“Sisko we have to destroy this station,” Eldrack urged him.

“But there are thousands of people with no way to escape!” Sisko protested.

“Yes. They will die, but if they have no way of escaping then they will fall to the enemy! Security teams have been flattened, we are probably the only ones still standing that are not cowering in a corner!”

It was then that Klingon Warriors appeared on the bridge.

“Oh no!” Eldrack warned Sisko.

“We have come to fight alongside our Federation allies,” one of the Klingons said. “However I have heard that only their own weapons destroy them?”

“Get to my ready room!” Sisko pointed. “I will reroute all controls of the station to there! Eldrack, the enemy have boarded the Enterprise. I think they want to escape this station! I will make it so that the only way they can do that is if they take us here! The docking clamps are sealed and I can release enough torpedoes and phaser fire from control in my ready room to destroy the Enterprise or the Defiant if they try to leave! And if someone tries to destroy the wormhole we are the only ones here to stop them!”

By this point they were in the ready room and bolters were spewing forth from the replicators; bolters are very simple weapons and the Klingons easily worked out what was necessary and they communicated Sisko’s plan to their seniors.

“The Defiant. Of course!” Eldrack whispered pressing a few buttons on a panel transporting him from the Deep Space Nine bridge to the Defiant.

Eldrack arrived in the bridge of the Defiant and did a quick check. The Space Marines had not taken it. He began to program in instructions.

On the Enterprise Picard, Dax and Ensign Lynch were working their way down Jefferies tubes to try and reach Engineering.

“And when we get there?” asked Lynch.

“We all fire phasers at the warp core.” Picard answered.

“Giving our lives for the Federation?” asked Lynch.

“I’ll have a timed beamout that might save us,” Dax
said. “Though it’s a long shot.”

“I just wish I had had a chance to say goodbye,” Lynch muttered.

“Who to?”

“Ensign Banks, she’s on the Sovereign.” Lynch said.

“I’m sorry Lynch. I strongly suspect that had this wormhole come along you could have lived a long and happy life.” Picard said.

“shh.” Dax whispered. “I hear something.”

They all began to be teleported somewhere.

Over on the Deep Space Nine bridge Sisko and his band of Klingon defenders were faring badly. Terminators were on the bridge laying down storm bolter fire that was massacring the defends, hid behind beamed in cover that led up the steps to the ready room. All those that managed to get shots off were dismayed when the bolters did not penetrate the Terminator armour. Only one Terminator lay dead, killed by Data firing a lascannon. It was then that Sisko and Data were teleported out.

Eldrack was overriding the clamps that held the Defiant to Deep Space Nine. He managed it and dived back on to the Defiant as he heard an engine making its way down the corridor.

“Computer initiate manoeuvre Nightshade Alpha!” he shouted. “Shields up!”

He ran for the bridge and found two Captains, an android, an Ensign and a Trill.

“Sorry Captains but I have been forced to take matters into my own hands,” Eldrack said. “We have lost the Enterprise, we have lost Deep Space Nine. Our only chance is to destroy them, lest they be able to use this as a staging point!”

“And where does it say in Starfleet regulations that a Lieutenant may overrule a Captain?” asked Sisko.

“I am not,” Eldrack said. “I hailed Starfleet Command and Fleet Admiral Davison approved of my actions. Now if you will excuse me, I need to check on the Defiant’s weapons.”

The ship was suddenly rocked.

“Deep Space Nine and the Enterprise are firing on us!” Dax advised.

“And we appear to be firing on the Enterprise!”

“We have been for around thirty seconds but they must have managed to raise shields.” Eldrack took the helm spinning the Defiant around and taking evasive action. “Nightshade to…”

“I am in command!” Sisko exclaimed. “Sisko to Marthok. Advise all Klingon vessels to fire upon the station and the Enterprise.”

“Don’t worry Sisko,” the voice of Marthok came back. “We’ve been contacted by your Lieutenant.”

Deep Space Nine was firing away at the Klingon fleet now as the Enterprise began to pull away from Deep Space Nine.

“No!” Eldrack said going straight for the Enterprise firing phaser pulses and quantum torpedoes.

The Enterprise was caught by fire from the Klingon fleet and began to break up.

“Gotcha!” Eldrack sighed in satisfaction turning the ship around and heading straight for the already struggling Deep Space Nine.

“Sir!” Dax said. “Small vessels coming from the wormhole!”

“TIE fighters!” Picard explained. “And TIE Bombers, hail them. This is Captain Picard, aim for the station, the station has Space Marines upon it. Repeat, aim for the station.”

“Copy Captain.”

The TIE Fighters turned from their trajectory to attack the Klingon fleet and converged on the Cardassian built Bajoron station.

Very soon it was gone.

“We’re being hailed by Starfleet command,” Dax reported. “Request immediate report.”

Data looked at Eldrack.

“Would I be correct in assuming that Lieutenant Nightshade gained no permission from Starfleet Command for his actions? There are no records in the communications log.”

“That would be a correct assumption,” Eldrack said. “On that charge I admit my guilt but I claim pressing circumstances.”

“We’ll see how the courts decide that one,” Sisko said suddenly breaking down in tears.

It was not long until the Defiant bridge was consumed by emotion, besides the emotionless Data. And Eldrack, who cried only to not seem seperate.

Elsewhere in space and time Eldrack Nightshade was on the Millennium Falcon setting down in Mos Eisley. He came bursting from the craft running through the streets.

“Jedi! Jedi are here! They’re massacring people!” Eldrack shouted. “To your weapons! To your mates! They’re massacring the outlying farms as we speak!”

He ran into a stormtrooper patrol.

“You! You remember that Jedi are your enemy don’t you?” asked Eldrack. “The edict, it was made about 20 years ago!”

“We remember it.” The lead stormtrooper said. “However…”

“Jedi are here!” he said in a panicked voice. “You have to stop them before they kill us all!”

“Let me speak to my commander, move out.” The lead stormtrooper and his patrol began to run for HQ.

People had gathered around in a crowd and many were talking about the legendary massacre of the Tuskans that Owen Lars had talked about until his death that people said was Tuskans but now doubts were raised.

“I don’t know about you!” Eldrack said. “But I am going to do something to stop them!”

There were some who cheered in approval, though most of the mercenaries were sceptical, most planned to leave if there really was trouble. Eldrack slinked away from the crowds to see if he could find some heavy duty explosives to use his credits on.

I hope nobody thinks the Feds are doing too well. In fairness I think they're only acheiving what they are acheiving due to special characters.

Junghalli
Sith Acolyte

Post by Junghalli »

The Guid wrote:I hope nobody thinks the Feds are doing too well. In fairness I think they're only acheiving what they are acheiving due to special characters.
Nope, the war seems to be going exactly as I would have predicted it would go. They're in the early stages of being beaten to a pulp.
Just one thing though. You'd think a bolter's recoil would be a pretty nasty surprise to someone used to fighting with energy weapons.
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

That's pretty much why they never hit anything except for Data (who can take it) and Eldrack (who can use bolters anyway).

EDIT: But I hadn't thought of that before! It just seems thatI must have... subconciously... thought of it... yeah... :oops:

Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

On behalf of "The Guid", I'm posting this reply for him as he's experiencing computer troubles on his end doing so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Governor Vriiji was asleep in his quarters when his emergency alarm sounded
by the side of his bunk. For a Governor to sleep in a Bunk was unusual They
were powerful men with often the economies of planets in their pockets but
Governor Vriiji was no ordinary Governor. He was the Governor of the planet
Cadia, and as such held one of the most important military planets in the
Imperium of Man. The planet Cadia was the third closest planet to the Eye of
Terror, the place where the Gods of Chaos resided, the other two being
desolate wastelands destroyed by the Space Marines when they were corrupted
by the taint of Chaos. Constant watch was kept for the sign of a dark
crusade of Chaos Space Marines, Demons and other things that men feared with
all of their hearts. When his alarm sounded, something was not good.

Governor Vriiji did not panic. He touched a button and was instantly put
through the Headquarters of the Observational Division. As he spoke he was
throwing his armour around himself, grabbing his bolt pistol and putting on
his large boots.

"Vriiji here, what have you got?" asked Vriiji a part of him hoping it was a
false alarm or a single ship or maybe even a couple of Ork hulks out of
control and heading for the planet.

"Governor Sir; its here." Were the exact words the on duty Colonel usesd.
"Its here."

"What is here man? What is?" the Governor cocked his bolt pistol ready for
the reply.

"A dark crusade. A huge fleet heading out of the Eye of Terror in formation
making straight for us, it will be with us in about half a day. Shall I
issue a general alarm?"

"No. Lets not spread panic through the ranks, contact communications and get
them to contact all of the Colonels telling them to keep their men sleeping
for another five or six hours or to send them to bed if they are on duty. We
want fresh troops when it comes to battle, shields up, get the orbital
batteries to target anything that seems to be a transport for heavy
artillery and get a long range communications relay delivered to my door."

"Actually Sir..."

A knock came at the door.

"I've already sent one."

"Good man." The Governor was genuinely impressed. "Enter!"

The door opened and the men brought the telephone like contraption to the
Governor with wires trailing back to a heavy machine, which itself was
plugged into the head of a man.

"Yes, high Lords of Terra? Its started! The Dark Crusade is here!"

He touched another button and began to issue an immediate distress call to
local Space Marine chapters and companies of the Cadian military that were
not on Cadia itself.

-----------------------------------------------------

3 of the 12 High Lords of Terra were sat at the ancient central chamber as
close to the Emporer's palace as anybody could get without having business
to try and heal the Emporer himself. This was about the size of one of
Earth's ancient countries.

"What is your report on the two galaxies we are now linked to?" asked one of
the High Lords to the Tech Priest of Mars stood before him.

"One of these galaxies is currently under the control of numerous different
factions. The wormhole comes into the territory of a human faction called
the United Federation of Planets. This is a union of pure humans and many
other subspecies, many of whom are extremely dangerous in terms of telepathy
and other such perversions. The majority of military power appears to centre
around the humans however and as such it may be possible to have them
destroy themselves. More alarmingly there are rival powers within the
immediate area that are a single deviant race. Little is known of the
Romulans or Cardassians and by the look of the intercepted communication
they have ceased communicating. Another species referred to as the Klingons
appears to be the ally of this Federation. There is also a reference to a
species called the Borg but nothing is yet known of them except that they
are an enemy. The Dominion is also referred to and again, I have little
information that is reliable to offer.

It is my recommendation that we do not consider any of these species as
threats on their own. I oppose Marneus Calgar's risky tactics in attacking
this area despite our superiority due to the fact that both numbers and
possibly intervention by a third power, including the possibility of Demons,
led to their demise. Calgar was lost and the rest of the Ultramarines need
to be disbanded and sent to distant chapters, predominantly to the Imperial
Fists who recently took heavy losses to the latest Ork incursion.

The 'Empire' as they rather blasphemously call it is a considerable threat.
The scans of the fleet on their side of the wormhole reveals huge firepower
more than comparable to our own. Their populations do not appear to be based
around the military however and a lot of their close quarter troop work is
done by clones. They are far larger than the Federation and it will take the
full might of the Imperium to stand up to this threat. It is m
recommendation that all available ships are placed to guard the wormhole and
its neighbouring planets such as Catchan."

"Those that are not defending Cadian," one Lord of Terra pointed out. "Your
recommendation is passed."

Sorry to any potential readers that this is so short. I am mainly posting to
show that i am still alive and writing and have not given up its jsut that
many RL commitments have slowed me down (evil!) and for many long winded
reasons I can not post myself. Many thanks to Rober Walper for doing this
for me.
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

> To Eldrack, this was typical of the United Federation of Planets. A
> pointlessly large council to discuss the situation. He found is ludicrous
> that he was allowed into this high level discussion on account of his
> close experience with the enemy. Picard was next to him and Data was on
> the other side. For some reason Sisko and Jadzia Dax were in on the
> meeting, again most likely for their contact with the enemy. There was
> Fleet Admiral Coreas, Admirals Jameson and Avil, an Andorian, Ambassadors
> Smith and T'lek along with Professor Richards to represent the findings of
> the unmilitary science community, flown at warp 9 from Earth. General
> Marthok was also on the council as a Klingon representative along with
> Major Veras from the Bajoron military.
>
> "The Federation Council is still trying to reach a decision," T'lek said,
> the conversation had been in mid flow for a small amount of time. "It is
> our duty to safeguard the Federation and the Klingon Empire until any
> agreement is reached."
>
> "The Galactic Republic has informed us that they are sending fighters to
> patrol the wormhole to see if any offensive action is begun by the
> Imperium. On our end some defence platforms have begun construction for
> the long term future but until they are completed they are a vulnerability
> rather than a strength. There are now 15 Federation ships here and 30
> Klingon vessels. More of both are on their way with the Ferengi rather
> surprisingly also sending vessels. The Bajoran fleet is mainly centred
> around Bajor itself which I believe is the best place for it. Are there
> any further suggestions?" Coreas continued.
>
> "Perhaps a minefield in front of the wormhole, a temporary one?" asked
> Avil.
>
> "That is a possibility," Data said.
>
> "Give me details after you have made ready," Coreas motioned to Picard and
> Data.
>
> "Our only plan is to be ready to throw all the firepower we can manage at
> anything that comes through the wormhole as soon as we an, make it a
> bottleneck." Jameson said. "If either of those two fleets engage us in
> open combat we are in a major difficulty."
>
> "I don't think we need worry about the Galactic Republic," major Veras
> frowned.
>
> Picard was about to protest when Coreas interrupted him.
>
> "We have heard what you have to say on the subject Picard but you have
> seen nothing that I consider to be proof of your apprehensions."
>
> "Judging from intercepted communications from that side of the wormhole it
> seems that they are under some sort of crisis. Reports are coming in that
> one of their planets is under attack from something referred to as the Eye
> of Terror..."
>
> "What?" asked Eldrack somewhat loudly.
>
> "Problem Commander Nightshade?" asked Coreas specifically using the title
> Eldrack had been given to by him not ten minutes before having squashed
> Picard and Sisko's objections by pointing out that it was only his actions
> that had ensured that the Enterprise had not taken Space Marines to Bajor
> or beyond.
>
> "Sorry, just the name, the 'Eye of Terror', do we have any details?" he
> asked.
>
> "Some. The army is being led by one called Reaper at the head of a force
> of some kind of rebel Space Marine faction that refers to itself as Chaos.
> There seems to be some mention of some kind of Demon, perhaps a primitive
> life form with unnatural strength."
>
> "Right." Eldrack muttered focusing his mind on sending a message to the
> only person he knew who could help him out now.
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
> The head of a stormtrooper lay on the ground and Eldrack had taken power
> from his slow death. He was setting explosives around the walls of the
> transport bays in the hope that he could take out all of the vessels in
> Mos Eisley. Most of the stormtroopers were trying to prevent looting or
> were observing theedges of the City in fear of the Jedi's approach. TIE
> Fighter patrols had been sent out to try and find the Jedi; a TIE Fighter
> squadron had reported feelings on light headidness and then scattered
> leaving Imperial Commanders baffled.
>
> He heard his future self's call.
>
> "Oh for..." Eldrack muttered looking at the bag of heavy explosives he now
> had no time to set.
>
> He was wanted on the other side of the wormhole and the Milennium Falcon
> was no ship to break the Imperial blockade. Preferably, he needed a
> cloaking device to get to his former self but that was something that had
> never been given to smaller vessels where he was. He knew that he had to
> take a detour and he was really not looking forward to it. He grabbed the
> corpse of the stormmtrooper, threw it over his shoulder and bolted for the
> Milennium Falcon.
>
> When he reached there he found a patrol of stormtroopers around it. Before
> he had time to react they had spotted him, with a beheaded corpse of a
> stormtrooper on his back.
>
> "Look what the Jedi did!" he shouted.
>
> "Jedi?" asked the lead Stormtrooper approaching him.
>
> "Look at the head wound, cauterised!" he shouted.
>
> In fact he had used a viroblade he had bought in the market but the lead
> stormtrooper didn't have time to examine this when he approached the
> examine the wound. He threw the corpse on to him grabbing another
> stormtrooper by the arm throwing his body behind him hitting the emergency
> button on his side. From underneath the bottom of the Millenium Falcon a
> small weapon popped out opening fire at the stormtroopers. Eldrack threw
> himself away from the stormtrooper he was holding as a bolt struck him.
> Eldrack grabbed weapons and dragged two corpses with him into the
> Milennium Falcon hitting the remote to get the ship in the air.
>
> Running to the cockpit he grabbed the controls setting the weapons to fire
> automatically. He went directly upwards spinning around the ward off some
> fire from approaching TIE Fighters. He spun to port side to try and avoid
> a Star Destroyer who had designs on him.
>
> "Oh no you don't." he muttered. "I'm busy right now."
>
> -----------------------------
>
> Elsewhere in the huge expanses of space and time and dimension business
> was taking another form.
>
> "All units open fire!" Commissioner Denton shouted firing his bolter over
> the side of the trench at the charging Plague bearers. Slightly larger
> than humans these demons were covered in disease and disfigurements and
> appeared to made of stern stuff. Las bolts and bolts felled very few of
> them as they approached.
>
> A mass of disease was approaching and the first line of the Cadian
> Infantry began to withdraw through their underground tunnels to reach the
> next trench.
>
> As they did so the heavy artillery fire pounded the ground behind them
> having more success with the Demons. They heard the sounds of Chaos
> Rhinos, the troop carriers, making their way across to place troops within
> the first trenches. From behind them came the sounds of Demons and Chaos
> Space Marines running down the tunnel after them.
>
> "Seal the passage!" Denton shouted. He was the last of his men to have
> climbed into the tunnel and he knew he would never make it to the other
> side of the heavy doors before they closed.
>
> He turned and fired his bolter at the approaching Plaguebearer blowing his
> head off. Commissioner Dentron would not last long.
>
> Elsewhere on the titanic battlefield a Sergeant Nurs was directing the
> heavy bolter fire at a new Chaos Space Marine position manned by
> Obliterators, those who make weapons melded into their own bodies. His
> gunner and reloader were blown away by a krak missile. He threw himself
> into the seat of the gun and opened up at the position. Unbeknown to him
> he hit two Obliterators in the skulls before he died of a lascannon shot.
>
> Further back Tank Commander Vreej leapt on top of his Demolisher tank and
> issued the order to push forward. The Demonlisher group pushed forward to
> within its short range and opened fire on a group of Chaos Space Marines
> causing a heavy dent in their lines. Bikes drove towards them with the
> smaller guns on the Demolishers on the sides picking some of them off. It
> was then that from inside the Space marine shells came Bloodthirsters,
> Greater Demons of mighty strength. A humungous axe ame bearing down on
> Commander Vreej's tank splitting it in two, the other tanks pulled back as
> the Bloodthirster leapt after them all flying high into the air to make
> targeting more difficult.
>
> Governor Vriiji sat at HQ receiving these reports. He knew that without
> reinforcements his defences would seen crumble and Cadia would fall. He
> had heard rumours that orders from the High Lords of Terra were confusing
> though with this apparent new wormhole causing difficulty.
>
> "Colonel." He spoke to one man. "Ensure that every heavy weapons operator
> knows that the aim is to delay the Chaos advance, he need not try and
> preserve our own men."
>
> "Understood Governor."
>
> Reaper, stuck in Terminator armour was leading from the front. A short
> range plasma pistol and lightening claw with him he had reached another
> Cadian trench and had leapt down into it skewering three men on to one
> claw.
>
> "Pound them! Destroy them! Burn them!"
>
> "Death to the false Emporer!"
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Palpatine, Yoda, Luke and Leia were finally getting close to Mos Eisley
> but they had not seen any speeders they could hail The place was
> hauntingly quiet. In a second they ignited their lightsabers as red bolts
> flew towards them.
>
> "What's going on?" asked Leia.
>
> "We are being attacked by the people of Mos Eisley," Palpatine explained.
> "Allow me to..."
>
> "No. Not to blame are these people for their folly. This you should know."
> Yoda remembered in his mind the Jedi purges that Palpatine had begun.
>
> "We need to get to a ship or at least a communicator," Palpatine insisted.
>
> "The only way in is either by stealth or by assaulting them. I opt for the
> former," Luke said. "We can't just kill all of them!"
>
> "Weak fools," Palpatine sighed charging forward.
>
> Luke leapt after him lightsaber raised to attack him.
>
> "No!" yelled Yoda but it was too late.
>
> Palpatine easily threw Luke up into the air hitting him then with force
> lightening. The force of the blow threw him onto the sand with his
> lightsaber lying beside him unable to protect him from the energy blasts
> coming from the city of Mos Eisley.
>
> "Foolish you are," Yoda said still parrying shots.
>
> "No." Palpatine said causing a tower in Mos Eisley to collapse on to its
> defenders. "He was the fool to attack me."
>
> Yoda contemplated holding the tower, trying to save them, but he knew that
> he could not. Leia knew that she could not also and she also needed to
> back away, despite the force opening up to her she was still inexperienced
> and she knew that soon a blast would get through her defences. Yoda began
> to cover her trying to shield his mind from the pain of the deaths around
> him.
>
> Palpatine felt young and powerful. The stones from the collapsed buildings
> flew off in multiple directions striking the heads of those who had
> valiantly decided to defend their town and not flee. Stormtroopers had
> gathered and had opened fire not recognising their Emporer and their
> Emporer did not care. Succumbing to the power and destruction of the Dark
> Side he dived straight at them parrying their own blasts at them swinging
> his red beam of death this way and that hacking of limbs rather than head
> just for the purpose of extra pain. An AT-ST, or chicken walker as it was
> sometime called, fired at him in desperation but he rolled around the
> shots and threw it to the ground by the force. He fired electricity up
> into the air hitting nothing but air and threw more stones at those
> fleeing from him.
>
> "Mos Eisley can't stop me! One man!" he laughed. "Come on then? More of
> you!"
>
> As if to answer his call TIE Fighters approached the city firing at him.
> Taking cover behind buildings he used to force to make them collide with
> each other sending them tearing to the ground. It was then he heard the
> first explosion; he knew fear and he fled at full speed knowing that
> either somebody had placed explosives or the Imperial Star Destroyer in
> orbit had heard enough.
>
> -----------------------------------------
>
> "Begin your briefing Admiral Ozzel," Grand Moff Tarkin smiled in a
> contended way, rebellion crushed, him unquestioned master of the galaxy,
> on this side of the wormhole.
>
> "Yes Sir." Admiral Ozzel agreed. "The tactical approach suggested by
> Captain Liris seems to be working. The Federation seems eager to accept
> our help. It may be possible to secure their planets without firing a
> shot. It seems possible that there may be some dissidents as certain
> elements of the Empire are revealed, they claim to have an aversion for
> autocratic regimes however necessary they are but owing to the fear
> spreading throughout their systems of attack by the so called Imperium of
> Man they will likely join us without a fight. Less can be said of the
> other powers that the Federation have given us intelligence on.
>
> A power known as the Klingon Empire may be willing to join in some sort of
> affiliate program but seem to fiercely independent. They have a love for
> war and honour in war, it is therefore my suggestion that we channel that
> aggression towards another power and perhaps suggest that our troops are
> capable of the more 'mundane' garrison duties leaving their warriors and
> ships to fight in glorious battles.
>
> The Federation seems to know little about both the Cardassian Union and
> the Romulan Star Empire. These powers appear to be secretive regimes based
> around a single planet. Both of these appear to be elitist with the
> Cardassians being aggressive and the Romulans protective of their
> interests. I would suggest that it might be worth warning them that any
> provocation against us will be met with the severest response.
>
> A further power known as the Borg appears to be a more considerable
> threat. They have shown a capability to replicate technology and 'adapt'
> to weaponry making it useless against them. It is my belief that the
> moment the wormhole is large enough we begin an assault on the Borg.
>
> The power known as the Dominion are not a part of the situation
> immediately due to their slow travel times but ultimately will need to be
> conquered if we are to control. The Federation at this point know little
> of them. Overall this area of space provides little opposition to us due
> to their slower travel times and their inferior weaponry. It is estimated
> that a single fleet would be capable of doing horrific damage to their
> infrastructures and we need only prevent the Borg from replicating our
> technology, if indeed they are capable of doing so which our scientists
> remain in doubt over.
>
> On the more threatening side there are many powers which are to be
> considered to be more of a threat. Whereas the Federation are most
> pacified already by their beliefs the Imperium of Man is on a constant
> alert for war, though this has lead to less individuality and creativity
> especially in the realms of research their civilisation is ancient and
> their technology is comparable to ours. We certainly have the edge in ship
> to ship combat though if they get sufficient numbers to a location then we
> may have significant difficulties. The Imperium of Man has two sets of
> armed forces, the Imperial Guard and the Space Marines. The Imperial Guard
> are a kind of regular militia, if you will excuse the irregularity of
> speech. Huge conscription yet thorough training leads to mass numbers of
> men armed with basic weaponry at least comparable to a standard blaster of
> a stormtrooper means that were they to initiate landings on our key
> planets we might have difficulties safeguarding the populations of these
> planets.
>
> The second part of their forces is made up of the Space Marines which
> appear to be genetically enhanced humans. Strong, experienced and
> fanatical they are another reason why landings must be avoided at all
> costs. It is recommended Sir that you take no chances with them. Other
> powers do not appear to have regular systems under their control.
> Intercepted transmissions appear to refer to an 'Eye of Terror' which
> sends forth legions of rebellious Space Marines who are currently
> attacking one of their systems. References are also being made to species
> such as 'Eldar', 'Orks', 'Tyranids', 'Tau' and 'Necrons' though their
> communications systems are primitive and it is difficult to gain reliable
> information on any of these factions."
>
> "Thank you Admiral Ozzel. As soon as Star Destroyers can fit through the
> wormhole with enough manoeuvrability to make it to the Federation side
> send three through under the command of Captain Liris. Have the Executor
> provide covering fire. Also order the production of highly explosive
> suicide ships to be piloted by machines. Then have Ambassadors flown from
> Coruscant. Also I want all information that is to be learned about the
> Emporer to come directly to me wherever I am, whatever I am doing. Is that
> understood?"
>
> "Yes Sir."
>
> ------------------
>
> Eldrack Nightshade raised towards his future self in the Millennium Falcon
> preparing to make his way through the wormhole, he was going to jump out
> of lightspeed as close to the wormhole as possible and then work his way
> through the wormhole hoping that the doubtless numerous TIE Fighters did
> not destroy him and neither the Imperium of Man nor the Empire was able to
> get a tractor beam on to him.
>
> He came out of lightspeed practically inside the wormhole. He had played
> is luck that there would be no ships that would collide into, he had made
> it. Driving forward through the wormhole he saw that it was in fact TIE
> Interceptors who were cuprised by his sudden appearance rather than TIE
> Fighters.
>
> "Wow. It looks like they care," Eldrack muttered as red bolts struck into
> TIE Interceptors. Quad lasers could be very accurate when operated by Boba
> Fett's machinery.
>
> The Milennium Falcon swung left heading towards Federation space and a
> turbolaser blast hit the rear shield.
>
> "Oh you are kidding me," Eldrack said. "Right... plan B."
>
> Spinning around in the wormhole he began to transmit a message.
>
> "This is trooper nine eight four to Captain Picard if you are there. I
> need to get the truth to you before they destroy me!"
>
> Eldrack put his helmet on and disguised his voice as he came bursting out
> of the wormhole swinging towards where he felt his own future presence.
>
> ------------------
>
> Captain Picard sat on the bridge of the USS Sovereign, the ship he had
> been given immediate command of with Admiral Jameson returning to Earth to
> supervise the creation of more Sovereign class vessels such as the already
> planned Enterprise E. Commander Data sat as his first officer with
> Lieutenant Hawk and Ensign Lynch in the bridge crew.
>
> "This is Captain Picard of the Federation Starship En..."
>
> "Sovereign Sir..." Data interrupted him.
>
> "Thank you Mr. Data. Federation Starship Sovereign, explain your reasons
> for your request."
>
> The voice on the other end was cracking up.
>
> "Require assistance... senate collapsed...Federation must know truth..."
>
> "Beam him aboard." Picard ordered.
>
> "But Sir..." Hawk began.
>
> "No Hawk," Picard said. "I know. Beam him aboard."
>
> "No Sir I mean... his shields are up." Hawk said.
>
> "Picard to trooper, please low your shields."
>
> "We have him Sir." Data said.
>
> "Mr. Hawk you have the bridge. Data come with me." Picard said striding
> off the bridge at full speed.
> -------------------
>
> Again many thanks to Robert Walper for posting on my behalf. And thanks to
> anybody who is still reading, do let me know what you think and if
> anything dragged/was boring so I don't do it again!
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

I am just posting this to announce that I am not going to be continuing with this. Time pressures are too great and when time relaxes again which it will do soon I want to start this from beginning again as I have made many mistakes and it is not of the quality I would usually want.

Thanks to anyone who has pointed out mistakes, added comments and posted on my behalf.