Ragnarok Cowboys (Angel)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Majin Gojira wrote:Just want to add, I love your interpretation of the Norse Gods. Reminds me of that Clive-Barker-y guardian demon, whathisface. Down to earth fellows, but fully aware that they are gods.
With the Buffy-verse taste for modern colloquial language and the stories about the Norse gods wandering in disguise, it was a natural fit.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

"This was the best you could do?" said Spike as he walked in the door. "Bloody hell." The building was dark and rundown. Spike flipped a light switch. Nothing happened.

"Let me see you do better," said Gunn. "Finding a place to crash below the radar, in a strange city, before dawn? I kicked butt."

"Why aren't we shacking up in hotel?" asked Spike. "Put our new IDs to use and raid the minibars."

"Because Spike," said Angel, "some of stand out." He threw a glance at Illyria. "Better to keep hidden until we know what's going on." He wandered deeper into the empty warehouse. "The back is sunlight proofed. We'll need to work on the front."

Illyria walked towards the back. "Illyria?" Wesley asked. "Are you alright?"

"Everything in this world tastes of ash," she said. "Do what you will. I care not."

"Hey," said a voice from the back. Three figures emerged from behind a pile of crates. The leader was a scruffy looking white male in a battered leather jacket and tattered jeans. "This is our place. Go find your own crash pad."

"Mikey," whined one of the others, a woman with blonde hair. "I'm hungry."

"So am I," said the other, a red head with a ugly hair and worse hygene. "Come on Mikey."

Mikey turned to the red head. "Sure thing baby." He turned back to Illyria. All three vampires snarled and assumed their demon faces. The male lunged at Illyria.

"Vampires," said Illyria in a voice that dripped derision. She punched the male in the chest and thrust her hand in. She yanked. The vampire turned to dust. She unclenched her fist and ash trickled out.

The blonde hissed and swung at her. Angel punched her in the face and she went sprawling. "Right, going to get myself some action," said Spike as he rushed the red head. "Care for a dance luv?"

Wesley grabbed a jagged chunk of wood off the floor. "Angel!" he shouted as he tossed it. Angel caught it easily as the blonde got off the floor. He stabbed and she exploded into dust.

The red head snarled and turned to run. Spike swept her legs out from under her, knocking her sprawling on the floor. "That wasn't very nice, now was it luv? We were just getting started." She snarled and lunged up at him. He punched her, knocking her down again.

"Spike," said Angel, tossing the piece of wood. Spike caught it and stabbed. There was more dust on the floor.

"You could have let me have one," said Gunn.

"Be faster next time," said Spike. He headed behind the crates.

"You can have the next one," said Angel.

Spike began tossing things out from behind the crates. "Junk. Crap. Garbage. More garbage. Rubbish. Ahah!" He came back around holding a bottle mostly full of amber liquid. "Jim Bean." He unscrewed the top and took a swig. He offered the bottle. "Who's next?"

"Pass," said Angel.

"Pass," said Wesley.

"I'm no where near that desperate," said Gunn.

Spike shrugged. "Suite yourselves," he said and took another drink.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Cool :D . Odd to see that Illyria hasn't shown that much of a downgrade since losing most of her powers, guess I was too influenced by her having the utter shit kicked out of her by Hamilton (A "Top-medium end" BG) to think of her as the "One hit KO" type, even if these are "flunkies"
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

DEATH wrote:Cool :D . Odd to see that Illyria hasn't shown that much of a downgrade since losing most of her powers, guess I was too influenced by her having the utter shit kicked out of her by Hamilton (A "Top-medium end" BG) to think of her as the "One hit KO" type, even if these are "flunkies"
Did you see the rest of the final? You know the one that showed her leaving burning cars full of dead demons and wasting the demon-warlock who killed Wesley?
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Imperial Overlord wrote:
DEATH wrote:Cool :D . Odd to see that Illyria hasn't shown that much of a downgrade since losing most of her powers, guess I was too influenced by her having the utter shit kicked out of her by Hamilton (A "Top-medium end" BG) to think of her as the "One hit KO" type, even if these are "flunkies"
Did you see the rest of the final? You know the one that showed her leaving burning cars full of dead demons and wasting the demon-warlock who killed Wesley?
Killing him in one punch, no less.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:
Imperial Overlord wrote:
Killing him in one punch, no less.
I did, but forgot about her killing demons by the truck load. In addition you know how Whedon is about sneak attacks, apparently he regards them as instagibs and x4 Sneak attack damage:roll: . (Also I forgot about her one-shotting the fragile but offensively powerful mage).
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.