The Chronicles of Nemida (Part 2 started!)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

LadyTevar wrote:At what point did Nemida follow the two priests? Did I miss that part?
Well, I thought I had made that part pretty clear. They went into the underworld via the spiral-staircase leading to the underground temple at the same time that Nemida was entering the temple from the underworld through one of the side entrances. Though it was never explicitly stated, I hoped that enough hints were dropped that Nemida had, while going through the temple, heard their approach and decided to follow and investigate.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:
LadyTevar wrote:At what point did Nemida follow the two priests? Did I miss that part?
Well, I thought I had made that part pretty clear. They went into the underworld via the spiral-staircase leading to the underground temple at the same time that Nemida was entering the temple from the underworld through one of the side entrances. Though it was never explicitly stated, I hoped that enough hints were dropped that Nemida had, while going through the temple, heard their approach and decided to follow and investigate.
Some things work better spelled out, hon.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet