40K/Harry Potter Crossover

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

I cheer for the simple necessity of heads being blown to pieces. It's always something that Death Eaters needed - getting shot in the face tends to bring about a certain clarity of mind and a certain sudden weight in the seat of the pants.
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Update: I'm putting this story on hold, because I'm currently doing all my schoolwork and my college applications and activities and stuff. So I figured I'd let you know instead of just dropping this silently. I'll continue writing, but only slowly.

I'm genuinely curious, while reading this, what sort of interaction do you forsee between Alyson and main characters?

In the meantime, if you've got questions, go ahead and ask!
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Hawkwings wrote:I'm genuinely curious, while reading this, what sort of interaction do you forsee between Alyson and main characters?
It would be most interesting if Alyson learns that Harry Potter will grow up to become the Emperor.

Kidding aside, she'd probably consider Harry & Co. to be dangerous, uncontrolled psykers, and try to reign in their powers. Voldemort, being a demon of the Warp, would have a higher priority on her "To do in" list.
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)