Curious about something

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Curious about something

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

I'm wondering if it's acceptable to the forum if we post things that we write that aren't necessarily fan-fics or related to Wars, Trek, or other Sci-Fi francises. I've seen some poetry floating around.

The reason why is, I'm working on a book, and I was considering posting some of it's beginning to get some feedback from you guys, because alot of you seem to have good heads on your shoulders as far as writting is concerned.
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Post whatever you want. Doesn't have to have anything remotley similar to sci-fi in it.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

This forum is all about writing so please feel free to post what you like and I'm sure our diligent readers will be quick to provide flam---uh I mean constructive criticism. :wink:
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Okay then. To the copy/pasting then from Word....
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm